Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

StonePlus

Jan 3, 2017
Belgium
So basically, I would love to see the option to randomize our cosmetics choices in-game instead of having to manually change them (like the cages and shields).
That's it

Reactions: ThatLadChris

ValentinoGV_

Oct 25, 2016
Cádiz, Andalucía
I think this would take a big amount of time to develop, especially for the cages. It would be something complicated to do as you would have to personalise each block of it and that is a difficult thing to do
Also, I think there are lots of options for cages ( some better than others ) that look completely fine without being customised.

So sorry, but this time I disagree

StonePlus

Jan 3, 2017
Belgium
I think this would take a big amount of time to develop, especially for the cages. It would be something complicated to do as you would have to personalise each block of it and that is a difficult thing to do
Also, I think there are lots of options for cages ( some better than others ) that look completely fine without being customised.

So sorry, but this time I disagree
Sorry, that wasn't what I meant, it's my fault I didn't explain my suggestion good enough... I now edited my suggestions I hope you understand it better and I would love to hear your thoughts!

ThatLadChris

Apr 22, 2020
Meme Studio #420
Being able to have your cage and shield change at random from game to game is a fun idea. You could go from a lucky cage in one game to a regular glass cage in another, no harm done. If egg break messages can be randomized then cages could be too for a little fun.

Reactions: StonePlus
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

8 years on the forums!
Otherworld wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
UncleSpect wrote on GiGaGekkies's profile.
You are amazing <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Ola! Happy Birthday! :)
GiGaGekkies wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday <3
Top Bottom