Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Dec 26, 2020
Is there any way for the vent and kill sounds to be removed? Like, it's a bit annoying to get voted out because there was a vent noise and you were the last person to come out of that area. I know it's probably not easy, but it's still annoying.

Also, I'm 99% sure this has been discussed, but is it possible to add a type of "Hard Mode" per se? Like with no eject confirmations, taskbar only increases per meeting, anonymous voting, etc. Again, 99% sure this has been discussed, but still wanted to add this to my thread.

Maaarijn

Forum Veteran
Mar 12, 2017
het land van kroketten, frikandellen
www.youtube.com
I don't agree. It is one of the only ways to find out who was the killer. Winning as the imposter is easy enough already, so removing these key features for crewmates would make no sense.

About the hard mode, this could be added as a voting option maybe. I personally don't really mind, if it was added I would vote for the normal mode. I like the game how it currently is and I don't think a hard mode is needed. This would only make it harder for crewmates to win, which is pretty hard already.

Dec 26, 2020
But it'd be more interesting, and it would add more of a challenge. Swift vent kills would be way easier if vent sounds didn't exist, and, in my opinion, the only reason it's easier for impostors to win is because most of the people that play are kind of bad.
It's easy to say, "If it's not him then vote me" when eject confirmations are on, and I can't even count how many times someone's been voted off for faking a task because the taskbar didn't go up.

Am4er

Dedicated Member
Dec 6, 2018
VA, USA
Pronouns
He/Him
Is there any way for the vent and kill sounds to be removed? Like, it's a bit annoying to get voted out because there was a vent noise and you were the last person to come out of that area. I know it's probably not easy, but it's still annoying.

Also, I'm 99% sure this has been discussed, but is it possible to add a type of "Hard Mode" per se? Like with no eject confirmations, taskbar only increases per meeting, anonymous voting, etc. Again, 99% sure this has been discussed, but still wanted to add this to my thread.
I absolutely disagree with this, the sounds of the vent will help the person to know where the impostor even though you put the audio more low or mute it if you got annoying from it if you're interested to tell us more reasons to get the audio/sound removed, let me know, probably we haven't understood what do you mean exactly.

Dec 26, 2020
Um, first of all, not to hate, but I think you should add some periods to your reply.
Second of all, it can make it an unfun experience because quick and easy vent kills no longer can happen.
If you say that adds strategy, then I will say that it makes venting unfun because there's the constant thought of, "But what if someone's nearby...?"
Another thing is with players nearby. If you hear a vent sound or a kill noise and you are with someone, then you know it's not them. In my opinion, this way of clearing somebody is way too easy and doesn't add enough of the fun deduction to the game. If you say that you can do this if you are with someone the whole round and there was a kill (with 1 impostor), it's different. You need to be with them the whole round to clear them, while the other one you just need to be with them for that specific moment.

Last edited:
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Tommy Boi wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
good job, good luck
Tommy Boi wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Wow, congrats on Helper, man
good job, good luck
Tommy Boi wrote on Frontlane's profile.
good job, good luck
Eli
From musical hater to musical lover with a single trick: my girlfriend forced me to watch Hamilton 😂
UncleSpect wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
congratss!
Top Bottom