Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

saktols

Jul 27, 2021
hi all. how are you

I get mute in the server and because this

I was talk with my friend Arabic he ask me how to get rank and I was telling him how to get it.
after that I get mute from Finixly

I swear the gad I was just take to him and He sees the words like this and thinks that we write them like this, and he doesn't know that the Arabic language does not appear to them

I hope the Cube Craft admin will delete the mute from me

4Moonlightt

Sr. Modlightt
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Jun 10, 2020
Hyrule
Finixly he know that i am Muslim and bec that he do that he hate Islam
I don't think he meant it like that at all. Just from the information he got he assumed it was spam of the same character. I don't know why the Arabic didn't show up it does for me while I'm not Arabic.

Reactions: _EliteDanny

saktols

Jul 27, 2021
Yeah I looked just be patient and they should answer you soon.
after what after he mute me I am youtuber I have channel he mute me when I do streaming in my channel

I want to know if I can file a case against him or not ,I will tell my lawyer that

saktols

Jul 27, 2021
I don't think he meant it like that at all. Just from the information he got he assumed it was spam of the same character. I don't know why the Arabic didn't show up it does for me while I'm not Arabic.
I must be compensated by the server administration because they embarrassed me in front of my followers

4Moonlightt

Sr. Modlightt
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Jun 10, 2020
Hyrule
after what after he mute me I am youtuber I have channel he mute me when I do streaming in my channel

I want to know if I can file a case against him or not ,I will tell my lawyer that
I don't think there is a need for that 👀

_EliteDanny

Dec 10, 2020
Pronouns
He/Him
My guy no offense but there ain’t no way u got a lawyer and even if you did he ain’t gonna help u in a case over a mute in some block game. And embarrassed in front of you followers? Your ego must be massive my guy

craftinggamer999

Novice Member
Mar 17, 2020
Kuwait
Pronouns
He/Him
My guy no offense but there ain’t no way u got a lawyer and even if you did he ain’t gonna help u in a case over a mute in some block game. And embarrassed in front of you followers? Your ego must be massive my guy
Auctully funnily enough lawyers would go on any case almost if they get well paid for it, even someone stealing out of your garbage can.

• Haha
Reactions: gameryael12

craftinggamer999

Novice Member
Mar 17, 2020
Kuwait
Pronouns
He/Him
hi all. how are you

I get mute in the server and because this

I was talk with my friend Arabic he ask me how to get rank and I was telling him how to get it.
after that I get mute from Finixly

I swear the gad I was just take to him and He sees the words like this and thinks that we write them like this, and he doesn't know that the Arabic language does not appear to them

I hope the Cube Craft admin will delete the mute from me

Did the issue get handled? Or you are still muted

Finixly

Forum Expert
Jun 17, 2018
Beverly Hills
Hi! First of all, I wanted to apologize if this might've caused any issues for you and affected our relationship. Though I just want to clarify that this was a mistake on my end and I'm willing to admit that. However, I did not issue this punishment from any kind of negative perspective on any particular religion and that is something I would never do either - I fully respect and support everyone who believes in a religion and I would never, ever base a punishment of on that.

The punishment was a mistake and hence I've accepted your appeal. Due to the resource pack the reporter likely was using, I couldn't see the Arabic characters and only saw random cubes instead.

If you still believe my actions were completely wrong and unacceptable, I would suggest you to create a staff feedback thread regarding the previous matter and an Administrator shall deal with it accordingly. You can do so here 👉 https://www.cubecraft.net/forums/staff-feedback.53/

Again, I truly apologize for the caused inconvenience, but I never meant to hurt you in any shape or form. I hope you'll understand my point on this. Thanks! ^-^

- Moved to Support

saktols

Jul 27, 2021
i
Hi! First of all, I wanted to apologize if this might've caused any issues for you and affected our relationship. Though I just want to clarify that this was a mistake on my end and I'm willing to admit that. However, I did not issue this punishment from any kind of negative perspective on any particular religion and that is something I would never do either - I fully respect and support everyone who believes in a religion and I would never, ever base a punishment of on that.

The punishment was a mistake and hence I've accepted your appeal. Due to the resource pack the reporter likely was using, I couldn't see the Arabic characters and only saw random cubes instead.

If you still believe my actions were completely wrong and unacceptable, I would suggest you to create a staff feedback thread regarding the previous matter and an Administrator shall deal with it accordingly. You can do so here 👉 https://www.cubecraft.net/forums/staff-feedback.53/

Again, I truly apologize for the caused inconvenience, but I never meant to hurt you in any shape or form. I hope you'll understand my point on this. Thanks! ^-^

- Moved to Support
I accept your apology. And do not forget that these days I am reporting any search that violates the conditions of the server, and I think you know this because I have a lot of reports lol

I've been playing on this server since 2015 but I've never seen a Moderator
like you have so many bugs.
Your only problem is (the rush to make a decision)

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Blom wrote on Lyriie's profile.
Lyriie, sorry for bullying you all the time :o
Ur an amazing staff member <3
mojang nerf mobile players pls
Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
Top Bottom