Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Diav

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Jan 16, 2020
Venice
This is a work in progress as you can see but I just wanted to share it. I started this using a reference but now I am adding random details as the flowers or the plants, it looked way too empty and I wanted to give it more details and more colors. When I'll finish the island I'll add some rocks in the water and some custom lilypads. Hope I'll finish it as soon as possible. If you want you can give me your feedback about this and maybe tell me what you don't like or what I could add :)
2020-03-27_22.14.59.png

ItzEnd3r

Forum Expert
Aug 18, 2019
Boulder
www.cubecraft.net
It is looking amazing, If it was me building it I would add some (custom) vines on the rocks to give them some more color. also maybe try to add a different type of flower because they all look very similar. but other than that, It is looking amazing, great job!

Reactions: Diav

Diav

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Jan 16, 2020
Venice
It is looking amazing, If it was me building it I would add some (custom) vines on the rocks to give them some more color. also maybe try to add a different type of flower because they all look very similar. but other than that, It is looking amazing, great job!
Yea that's what I was gonna do, thank you ;)

D

Deleted member 481668

When I was reading the title I thought quick build, when I was looking at your build I thought how did you do this quickly... But I read wrong what a mistake hihi, nice build bro! You are a great builder maybe they can use you in the Designer team! ;)

Diav

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Jan 16, 2020
Venice
Wow that’s an amazing build I love the tree but if I were to give a suggestion it would to be add more of those big flowers they looks amazing.
Thank you I will c:
When I was reading the title I thought quick build, when I was looking at your build I thought how did you do this quickly... But I read wrong what a mistake hihi, nice build bro! You are a great builder maybe they can use you in the Designer team! ;)
Lmao ty, and yeah I'd like to be used in the Designer team xd

RobinDn

Dedicated Member
Mar 17, 2017
the first word I would use was WOW!
This is a build that I would on a server, and like Voltager said you should be on the Designer team.

Just a creative build, nice colors, I would add some crystals at the beginning of the building would it make nicer.

Diav

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Jan 16, 2020
Venice
Amazing work!
thank you c:
the first word I would use was WOW!
This is a build that I would on a server, and like Voltager said you should be on the Designer team.

Just a creative build, nice colors, I would add some crystals at the beginning of the building would it make nicer.
Thank you, tbh I really like your idea of crystals, I didn't think about it but it could work really good thanks :)

Reactions: RobinDn

Harrybadatmc

May 11, 2020
It looks so good!
Maybe add some vines going down the building and rocks to give it a sort of wildlife has spread here vibe? I think it would look cool with some more of those amazing flowers besides the rock aswell.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
1713570291417.png

I know right
JokeKaedee wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations!! 🎊
JokeKaedee wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Gefeliciteerd mopje 🥰💕
JokeKaedee wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats 🎊💗
Tommy Boi wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
good job, good luck
Top Bottom