Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Voting

• Yes, add quick cubelet crafting because ..

• No, don't add it because ..

Results are only viewable after voting.

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
Now, we have to click a nonillion times to make an uber cubelet, especially if you have over 400,000 loot points..
Pt0Xxqi.jpg

Just imagine how long it must take for players with this many loot points (they'd have to craft 800 cubelets manually, then convert these 800 cubelets into 200 super cubelets (if Obsidian) and then convert these into 50 uber cubelets)

I only have around 6,000 loot points and I honestly can't be asked crafting all of it manually

My suggestion is to add two more options:

1. "All to Super Cubelet"
  2. "All to Uber Cubelet"
Would save a lot of time and could a convenient thing to have for all players, especially for those who tend to buy lots of cubelets

mitgobla

Marketplace Coordinator
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
🎨 Designer
🖌️ Sr. Designer
Dec 11, 2018
Wales, United Kingdom
ben-dodd.com
Pronouns
He/Him
At a lower level, I think the current system is fine so they should keep it. I voted that they should add quick crafting because I can see how it can be super tedious to craft so many cublets! Hope to hear some feedback from staff on this suggestion :)

Reactions: Priley

Thaus

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
In a chicken coop
Should just have an option to give a certain quantity (like typing in a number). After that, it should have a confirmation, and then...bam!
Also, can we do quick cubelet opening as well? I had 59 cubelets and it took ages to finish them off. There's no point of just making us wait for like 15 seconds for 1 cubelet, it's actually a waste of time.

Reactions: Priley

Eli

Forum Veteran
Dec 25, 2017
Bogota, Colombia
Now, we have to click a nonillion times to make an uber cubelet, especially if you have over 400,000 loot points..
Pt0Xxqi.jpg

Just imagine how long it must take for players with this many loot points (they'd have to craft 800 cubelets manually, then convert these 800 cubelets into 200 super cubelets (if Obsidian) and then convert these into 50 uber cubelets)

I only have around 6,000 loot points and I honestly can't be asked crafting all of it manually

My suggestion is to add two more options:

1. "All to Super Cubelet"
  2. "All to Uber Cubelet"
Would save a lot of time and could a convenient thing to have for all players, especially for those who tend to buy lots of cubelets
I agree. Also maybe if someone doesn't want to spend all of their loot points, there could be a "craft 5 normal(super or uber) cubelets" option. An option to craft 10, 15, 20, 30, 50 and 100.

user947836

Novice Member
Aug 24, 2017
This can be very handy if you have loads of lootpoints or normal cubelets, I think it's faster.

Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
hbd
Kazwa wrote on camulos's profile.
happy birthday!
Windwardglue105 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow
Matriox wrote on Basketman's profile.
basketman

this you?

1714261124344.png
Capitan wrote on Otherworld's profile.
♥️
Top Bottom