Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Vindicatør

Sep 29, 2020
the Woodland Mansion
minecraft.fandom.com
Screenshot 2022-01-16 162550.png
Screenshot 2022-01-16 162627.png

2500 loot points for 1 super cubelet? Are you serious? Yes, obsidian ranks could craft it for the reduced cost of 2000 but that's still hella expensive. You would have to get like around 50 duplicates from regular cubelets to be able to craft 1 super cubelet. And that would take a long while. And the uber cubelet would take even longer since you would have to get even more duplicates/ones from super cubelets.

I think this should definitely be changed since it's already hard enough getting cubelets to craft better cubelets. The loot point requirement should be removed or severely reduced.

Agree
I agree
Unsure
I'm not sure about this
Disagree
I disagree

Amazinq

Forum Expert
Jul 12, 2021
Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
Currently crafting an Uber cubelet with loot points costs the same as crafting normal cubelets one by one, so there is no problem.
12,500 (8,000 for me) loot points is not a very high amount. I have around 70k loot points (quite little compared to other players) and it is very comfortable for me to be able to craft an Ubet cubelet directly.

In conclusion, it is a feature that does not affect anyone and is very comfortable when crafting cubelets.

Last edited:

Amazinq

Forum Expert
Jul 12, 2021
Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
This suggestion seems to be based off the idea that you need to meet both requirements to craft a Cubelet which is not the case. The loot points converting is mainly for hoarders and ranked users and the Cubelet one is for all players.
I think what he means is to eliminate the possibility of obtaining Super and Uber cubelets from loot points directly or decreasing the amount of loot points to obtain them.
Doesn't seem to refer to the idea of following both requirements

SanCookie

Gameplay Engineer
Team CubeCraft
🖌️ Sr. Designer
Mar 18, 2017
the selfie area
bit.ly
Pronouns
He/Him
I do not like the cubelet system too much, mainly because after a while, you have very low chances to actually get a new cosmetic item. How I see it now is: you get an uber cubelet --> you open the uber cubelet --> you get a duplicate, which gives you loot points --> you craft a super cubelet with the loot points --> you open it --> you get another duplicate --> etc.

In fact, I went ahead and checked a few things based on my chat from the past 3.5~ years (since September 2018):
  • I have opened 826 cubelets (including normal, super & uber cubelets)
  • 565 of those were duplicates
Lowering the loot point price might not be the right decision, but maybe making it much rarer to get a duplicate, so it's actually worth the amount of loot points.

Dreamer

Forum Expert
Dec 3, 2016
Antwerp - Belgium
I do not like the cubelet system too much, mainly because after a while, you have very low chances to actually get a new cosmetic item. How I see it now is: you get an uber cubelet --> you open the uber cubelet --> you get a duplicate, which gives you loot points --> you craft a super cubelet with the loot points --> you open it --> you get another duplicate --> etc.

In fact, I went ahead and checked a few things based on my chat from the past 3.5~ years (since September 2018):
Lowering the loot point price might not be the right decision, but maybe making it much rarer to get a duplicate, so it's actually worth the amount of loot points.
how did you check that! teach me pls

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com

We are planning to severely reduce duplicates in the future when we start working on some Java loot changes.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

99th_DutchScary wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Thanks for the follow! 💖
marshduck11 wrote on Kloska's profile.
Ducky friend!
10,000 eggs Eggwars - 18/04/2024

image.png
i keep falling through the “forest clearing“ cage whenever i play solo skywars bedrock pls fix im too lazy to make a bug report
Top Bottom