Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Anneum

Dedicated Member
Jan 4, 2020
The Avatar Universe
Pronouns
She/Her
I dont really understand what you mean with quests. Do you mean challenges for rewards like cubelets, experience and points like java or something else?

Reactions: DevAwsome1

TeamTMS

Jul 26, 2019
New Zealand
Hi there,
I don’t think I agree with VIP Experience being the reward for completing quests, as VIP Experience is what you earn for buying items from the store. Although I would like to see Experience as a reward.
How it could work, is every quest you complete, you gain some XP from it. And every level you achieve, you get a “Cubelet” from it (Cubelets are basically crates on Java Edition). Currently, there is no reward for how much XP you have, so I would really like to see some rewards. And Quests would be a fun addition to XP earning.
The rewards don’t necessarily have to be Cubelets, they could just be items you unlock, such as for Level 1 you get a specific pet, Level 2 you get a specific cage, and so on. A bit like a Battle Pass. Obviously this would all take quite a while for CubeCraft to add, with all of the loot, but I defiantly think this would get players to keep playing CubeCraft.
Thanks for your suggestion, +1 :).

DevAwsome1

Novice Member
Mar 19, 2020
Site:15
Hi there,
I don’t think I agree with VIP Experience being the reward for completing quests, as VIP Experience is what you earn for buying items from the store. Although I would like to see Experience as a reward.
How it could work, is every quest you complete, you gain some XP from it. And every level you achieve, you get a “Cubelet” from it (Cubelets are basically crates on Java Edition). Currently, there is no reward for how much XP you have, so I would really like to see some rewards. And Quests would be a fun addition to XP earning.
The rewards don’t necessarily have to be Cubelets, they could just be items you unlock, such as for Level 1 you get a specific pet, Level 2 you get a specific cage, and so on. A bit like a Battle Pass. Obviously this would all take quite a while for CubeCraft to add, with all of the loot, but I defiantly think this would get players to keep playing CubeCraft.
Thanks for your suggestion, +1 :).
Well how do I get VIP xp without buying stuff, that kinda seems like *cough * PAY TO WIN!

Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on Desiderata's profile.
henlo haha
UncleSpect wrote on MarkDeEngeMan_'s profile.
thank you for the follow mark! 🎈
anyone with admin/server mod skills and experience inncreating a discord server hmu it's for a project related to fhg (hope this isn't advertising bc it's gonna be cubecraft related either way)
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Eli's profile.
Heya cool person how are you today?:D
Kazwa wrote on Dreamer's profile.
thanks for the follow Dreamer! ^-^
images (1).jpg
Top Bottom