Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Anneum

Dedicated Member
Jan 4, 2020
The Avatar Universe
Pronouns
She/Her
I dont really understand what you mean with quests. Do you mean challenges for rewards like cubelets, experience and points like java or something else?

Reactions: DevAwsome1

TeamTMS

Jul 26, 2019
New Zealand
Hi there,
I don’t think I agree with VIP Experience being the reward for completing quests, as VIP Experience is what you earn for buying items from the store. Although I would like to see Experience as a reward.
How it could work, is every quest you complete, you gain some XP from it. And every level you achieve, you get a “Cubelet” from it (Cubelets are basically crates on Java Edition). Currently, there is no reward for how much XP you have, so I would really like to see some rewards. And Quests would be a fun addition to XP earning.
The rewards don’t necessarily have to be Cubelets, they could just be items you unlock, such as for Level 1 you get a specific pet, Level 2 you get a specific cage, and so on. A bit like a Battle Pass. Obviously this would all take quite a while for CubeCraft to add, with all of the loot, but I defiantly think this would get players to keep playing CubeCraft.
Thanks for your suggestion, +1 :).

DevAwsome1

Novice Member
Mar 19, 2020
Site:15
Hi there,
I don’t think I agree with VIP Experience being the reward for completing quests, as VIP Experience is what you earn for buying items from the store. Although I would like to see Experience as a reward.
How it could work, is every quest you complete, you gain some XP from it. And every level you achieve, you get a “Cubelet” from it (Cubelets are basically crates on Java Edition). Currently, there is no reward for how much XP you have, so I would really like to see some rewards. And Quests would be a fun addition to XP earning.
The rewards don’t necessarily have to be Cubelets, they could just be items you unlock, such as for Level 1 you get a specific pet, Level 2 you get a specific cage, and so on. A bit like a Battle Pass. Obviously this would all take quite a while for CubeCraft to add, with all of the loot, but I defiantly think this would get players to keep playing CubeCraft.
Thanks for your suggestion, +1 :).
Well how do I get VIP xp without buying stuff, that kinda seems like *cough * PAY TO WIN!

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Matriox wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Happy Dance 😈

1716154486367.png
Matriox wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Thanks for helping us all out over the past month

Appreciate all your activity on the forums and discord, great to see!
JustNathie wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Thank you for everything. You did well :)
JustNathie wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congratulations, welcome to the orange team! 🧡 🎉
JustNathie wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congratulations, welcome to the orange team! 🧡 🎉
Top Bottom