Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Dfox44

Well-Known Member
Jul 18, 2016
26
0
76
34
So I use curse voice which is now twitch basically to launch minecraft and it has mods built in and I just want to double check a few mods if they would be allowed.
-Optifine(this one should be fine)
-Ninja's Mods(armor status,potion times,gammabright,food saturation) [armorstatushud isn't on the latest version so thought i would ask about this one, haven't used it before]
-ToroHealth Damage Indicators(i know the list says damage indicators is allowed but not sure if this one is included)
-Fullscreen Windowed Borderless(basically adds an alt tab friendly fullscreen so minecraft doesn't freak out and most likely crash when trying to alt tab)
I would prefer an answer from a mod/admin, from my understanding these shouldn't affect combat in anyway from the allowed mod list but I don't want to login and get banned for having certain mods installed.
 

zDutchie

Forum Professional
May 30, 2016
4,555
5,114
558
29
The Netherlands
Pronouns
She/Her
So I use curse voice which is now twitch basically to launch minecraft and it has mods built in and I just want to double check a few mods if they would be allowed.
-Optifine(this one should be fine)
-Ninja's Mods(armor status,potion times,gammabright,food saturation) [armorstatushud isn't on the latest version so thought i would ask about this one, haven't used it before]
-ToroHealth Damage Indicators(i know the list says damage indicators is allowed but not sure if this one is included)
-Fullscreen Windowed Borderless(basically adds an alt tab friendly fullscreen so minecraft doesn't freak out and most likely crash when trying to alt tab)
I would prefer an answer from a mod/admin, from my understanding these shouldn't affect combat in anyway from the allowed mod list but I don't want to login and get banned for having certain mods installed.
All mods which do not give you an unfair advantage are allowed on the server.

For a detailed list of allowed mods you can click on the following link:
https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/list-of-allowed-mods.122155/
 
  • Like
Reactions: Dfox44
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

NEWS: Halloween Event is in Testing and there's a CubeCraft Live QNA on Friday at 5 PM GMT (I will record it for you guys, submit your questions for them here)
1790739144221.png

1790739240335.png
qryaw wrote on Capitan's profile.
Hi Capitan, I would like to discuss my permanent ban from the CubeCraft community by your moderation team for ban evasion. Despite my repeated requests for them to check my logs and compare them with the logs of the person they suspect I am, they refused. Please get in touch with me
bruno_gamer1305 wrote on Capitan's profile.
Hello captian please read my forums
Aluzem wrote on Nollq's profile.
Congrats on helper)) I'm sure you are up for it.
Aluzem wrote on MiddaySky's profile.
Congrats! A new path was opened to you in your journey through this world, so travel through it with care and grace. Sorry I'm a bit late(
Top Bottom