Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Dfox44

Jul 18, 2016
So I use curse voice which is now twitch basically to launch minecraft and it has mods built in and I just want to double check a few mods if they would be allowed.
-Optifine(this one should be fine)
-Ninja's Mods(armor status,potion times,gammabright,food saturation) [armorstatushud isn't on the latest version so thought i would ask about this one, haven't used it before]
-ToroHealth Damage Indicators(i know the list says damage indicators is allowed but not sure if this one is included)
-Fullscreen Windowed Borderless(basically adds an alt tab friendly fullscreen so minecraft doesn't freak out and most likely crash when trying to alt tab)
I would prefer an answer from a mod/admin, from my understanding these shouldn't affect combat in anyway from the allowed mod list but I don't want to login and get banned for having certain mods installed.

zDutchie

Forum Professional
May 30, 2016
The Netherlands
Pronouns
She/Her
So I use curse voice which is now twitch basically to launch minecraft and it has mods built in and I just want to double check a few mods if they would be allowed.
-Optifine(this one should be fine)
-Ninja's Mods(armor status,potion times,gammabright,food saturation) [armorstatushud isn't on the latest version so thought i would ask about this one, haven't used it before]
-ToroHealth Damage Indicators(i know the list says damage indicators is allowed but not sure if this one is included)
-Fullscreen Windowed Borderless(basically adds an alt tab friendly fullscreen so minecraft doesn't freak out and most likely crash when trying to alt tab)
I would prefer an answer from a mod/admin, from my understanding these shouldn't affect combat in anyway from the allowed mod list but I don't want to login and get banned for having certain mods installed.
All mods which do not give you an unfair advantage are allowed on the server.

For a detailed list of allowed mods you can click on the following link:
https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/list-of-allowed-mods.122155/

Reactions: Dfox44
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Reesle wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom