Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should this be added?

  • Should not be added

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Add spot saver too

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    5
  • Poll closed .

DOOM_MAN_JOE

Member
Nov 1, 2018
9
7
4
In a Black hole
I have A huge Problem In Tower Defense, Whenever I play, Noobs play and ruin my game By Misplacing towers and not upgrading them, Why not make it so You cant misplace towers and if you try It will say "You cant place a tower here, it doesnt fit." To conteract spot saving, they should have a spot saver where when you earn the money for the tower, it will auto build for you.
 
Last edited:

coralines

Novice Member
Dec 20, 2018
40
116
39
I like it, it’s a good idea and it would really help. That means no more reserving spots though, so I don’t know how some people might react to it
 
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

NEWS: Halloween Event is in Testing and there's a CubeCraft Live QNA on Friday at 5 PM GMT (I will record it for you guys, submit your questions for them here)
1790739144221.png

1790739240335.png
qryaw wrote on Capitan's profile.
Hi Capitan, I would like to discuss my permanent ban from the CubeCraft community by your moderation team for ban evasion. Despite my repeated requests for them to check my logs and compare them with the logs of the person they suspect I am, they refused. Please get in touch with me
Aluzem wrote on Nollq's profile.
Congrats on helper)) I'm sure you are up for it.
Aluzem wrote on MiddaySky's profile.
Congrats! A new path was opened to you in your journey through this world, so travel through it with care and grace. Sorry I'm a bit late(
Parkr wrote on Aluzem's profile.
Congrats 🎉 and good luck!
Top Bottom