Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Apr 6, 2021
Is it possible on bedrock to make teams, so you can’t hurt each other, but if they are in a different team you can attack them. I want to have a fight with a big group but it’s difficult if we can hit each other. Please someone tell me if this is possible or not, if so please tell. Sorry if this is already a discussion

Adxm

Apr 7, 2021
Is it possible on bedrock to make teams, so you can’t hurt each other, but if they are in a different team you can attack them. I want to have a fight with a big group but it’s difficult if we can hit each other. Please someone tell me if this is possible or not, if so please tell. Sorry if this is already a discussion
What do you mean by this? What game mode

Adxm

Apr 7, 2021
Just a minecraft survival not on servers, I know it’s not CubeCraft but I don’t know where to ask.
Well, you can do duels which is 2v2s, it’d called Battle Arena but there is no an option to do 3v3s or even challenge your own friends in 2v2s... here’s a thread that DualNinja made about adding 3v3s in duels and about what I mentioned before; challenging your friends.

Members Online

Latest profile posts

This might be one of the weirdest excuses I have seen after killing someone.

2024-03-28_23.34.25.png
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #20-
More tornadoes occur in the United Kingdom per square mile than in any other country in the world.
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Capitan's profile.
Congratulations on hitting over 4 000 in Reaction Score! 💙
some people need to talk to their internet provider to buy them a gym membership because theyre too FAT to take knockback
Top Bottom