Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

wink

Novice Member
Mar 5, 2020
Hong Kong SAR
I'm mainly an FFA player, so I'll be suggesting my ideas for that server! This is a very biased opinion just based on what I've seen.

Mainly, the thing that has been keeping me from playing the most time on FFA is the lack of rewards. It is now growing increasingly hard to get even one kill, one point for each kill simply won't even get you the points to buy certain items in FFA and that should be adjusted.

Maybe 5 points per kill?

Even if we don't increase the points, I think XP rewards should be added to FFA. I see many players that have been playing FFA for years but still am nowhere near the level of players who mainly play EggWars or Skywars etc. I simply don't see why FFA players should not get XP for kills as it actually takes skill and time to obtain them!

Possibly 10 XP per kill?

Furthermore, FFA needs to have less camping spots. Yes, camping spots will always exist. I'm not saying that all of them should be removed, however some of them like the peak in Savannah or the peak in Flatlands are really hard to access without being hit off by your opponent, it makes it so hard to fight normally. I'm also not a building expert, but the limiting of access to some camping spots will make the experience improve!

Make it more difficult to be hit off?

Lastly, upon looking at some suggestions, I am in favor of the ones @Spoon suggested with FFA achievements as it would make us more motivated to work to achieve things in FFA! As well as increasing CERTAIN items prices like god apples because I've also seen people buying large amounts and it annoys a lot of us who cannot shop due to less points or feel that it isn't worth it (refer to my first point). I however do not agree with Enderpearls or Lava/Water Buckets due to the fact that the former would make escaping from enemies way too easy and the latter makes the normal PvPing much harder and a little too much like Skywars when you work very hard to get a kill but the other person ONLY wins because they have lava yet they can't beat you without it. Even strafing around sometimes doesn't help, and that really ruins what people like me have been working for in FFA for years.

These are just a few suggestions and responses in regards to FFA updates, I wish to see some of them being considered/implemented. I'm sure the staff team will come up with a good way of improving the PvP experience!

'XOXO

Apr 22, 2020
Russia
Even though it might be a lot of work I’d love to see an 1.8 pvp possibility. Maybe even nodebuff?
I know it’s quite a job to make but it’d be an amazing thing :0

Dreamer

Forum Expert
Dec 3, 2016
Antwerp - Belgium
WHY WHY WHY ALL JAVA. WE HAVE USELESS TRASH KITS IN BEDROCK AND THERE ARE BARELY ANY TOO!!! I WISH THAAT YOU WOULD FRICKING DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS!!!!!!!!

No, java is way more advanced and i feel like java has a really nice community and cubecraft is original a java server.
Bedrock updates will come later for sure, but complaining won't help :)

Reactions: Aspect_Unity

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
FFA XP SYSTEM

This has been suggested by the community countless so here's another refined version of the concept.

As some of you might know, the FFA chat is packed with colors. Adding another line and remarkable color to the chat every time you kill someone will make it even messier, which is why showing the rewards in the chat isn't ideal. A simple solution to this is adding point -and XP counters to the sidebar, and remove the lines from the chat to clear it up.

As for the XP part: grant players two XP points every kill. Oh, and higher the amount if a killstreak is performed. Here's an example:

1, 2, 3 and 4 kills -> +2 XP, +1 point​

5, 6, 7, 8 and 9 kills -> +4 XP, + 2 points​

10, 11, 12, 13 and 14 kills -> 8 XP, +4 points etc..​

Another option could be rewarding players every time they hit a milestone. For instance:

Five killstreak -> an extra 5 XP and 5 points.​

Ten killstreak -> an extra 10 XP and 10 points.​

Fifteen killstreak -> an extra 15 XP and 10 points.​

(All kills in between will still give you two XP and one point)​
(https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/ffa-granting-experience.228663/ the concepts above are better though)

Assassinations
Here are a few quick ideas that could make Assassinations more appealing:

New maps with more parkour added within.
Supply drops.
Add an enderchest or small bank to store weapons, gear, and food.
Add a scoreboard like the one in FFA

Reactions: Gatsbe

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
Hey everyone, thanks for the feedback! It's great to see so many responses! ^_^
I would like to discuss a new FFA kit with everyone; specifically surrounding an axe primary weapon.
Add:
-
A kit with an axe as the main weapon. This has been requested many times in the past and only makes sense since axes are genuine good weapons.
Our concerns with adding a new kit with an axe is that we're worried no one will really use it, so we're trying to come up with a secondary weapon that accompanies it. Something like a wood knockback sword springs to mind, but would definitely like to discuss it with you guys beforehand!

What do you think the secondary weapon should be? Quote this message and let us know :D

Zathelas

Forum Veteran
Jul 14, 2018
A Skywars Island
I would like to discuss a new FFA kit with everyone; specifically surrounding an axe primary weapon.

Our concerns with adding a new kit with an axe is that we're worried no one will really use it, so we're trying to come up with a secondary weapon that accompanies it. Something like a wood knockback sword springs to mind, but would definitely like to discuss it with you guys beforehand!

What do you think the secondary weapon should be? Quote this message and let us know :D
I also created the Lumberjack kit, 1 axe (sharpness 2), and diamond armor (maybe with protection), maybe it will be a good idea to add a knockback 1 sword.

Gson

Novice Member
Feb 19, 2020
England
github.com
Can we please see some form of KB Profile being applied onto the server. The knockback can be very frustrating when you are doing a 20 hit combo on some poor soul in OP Skywars and they take no kb but they hit you with a fishing rod and you fly all the way to nether.

Socratias

Dedicated Member
Dec 25, 2016
www.youtube.com

Ideas:
- Normal bow
- Almost broken punch bow
- Knockback stick
- Trident (personally I think this might be too OP, but a nice idea to ponder about for sure. Maybe make it usable for one time?)
- Potion of strength... hehehehe

I like this thread man. The more ideas the better.

Reactions: Dudu

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
Ideas:
- Normal bow
- Almost broken punch bow
- Knockback stick
- Trident (personally I think this might be too OP, but a nice idea to ponder about for sure. Maybe make it usable for one time?)
- Potion of strength... hehehehe

I like this thread man. The more ideas the better.
I like the ideas for a knockback stick or a pot of strength - trident we cannot do as we need to be 1.8 and 1.9 compatible, and the bows will render the archer kit a bit useless. :P

D

Deleted member 511644

Possibility to join Assassination and Duels on 1.8

Nyawh

Nov 28, 2019
Cat-alonia
nyawhbuilds.weebly.com
I would like to suggest a little achievement, that actually it's something like a joke:

Smart play
Kill someone with a bow. Yes, with a bow, not with an arrow.

Basically consists in killing someone while hitting them using a bow on the hand. :)

Reactions: Anneum and Dudu
D

Deleted member 347571

Getting some of your health back after you kill someone in FFA.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
ToonBer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd eitje!
Top Bottom