Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ImLuctor

Aug 31, 2016
Belgium Oost-Vlaanderen
[DUELS]
• Make duels availible for 1.8. (FFA is annoying on 1.8)

[FFA]
• Make new maps
• Make it so if you kill someone, you get your full health back, because we get cleaned too many times.
• Add more kits
• Remove 'samurai' kit.

[ASSASINS]
• Add new maps
kill revive would be great but in an other gamemode, also samurai kit is fine and why do you want it gone? I also would want duel back on 1.8 as i don't understand why it would be only available on 1.9 when you can still create 1.8 kits.

Underclothes

Jun 30, 2020
Nebraska, USA
kill revive would be great but in an other gamemode, also samurai kit is fine and why do you want it gone? I also would want duel back on 1.8 as i don't understand why it would be only available on 1.9 when you can still create 1.8 kits.
The speed is really annoying and they have more chance to combo you

ImLuctor

Aug 31, 2016
Belgium Oost-Vlaanderen
The speed is really annoying and they have more chance to combo you
It's fair, they have less armour and a lot of people already complain about that and also its just having to move your mouse a little further then with the other kits. Also wizard has the same speed. What could be done is instead of speed 2 perm is giving speed potions. A couple splash and a couple non splash, this will also increase them running away.

ItzEnd3r

Forum Expert
Aug 18, 2019
Boulder
www.cubecraft.net
i personally believe that assassinations needs a big update/revamp. this could include a map update, the ender chest which has been suggested alot, and also maybe an enchanting system (this hasn't been suggested before but i could make a more thorough suggesting if people like the idea)

Dudu

Apr 16, 2019
Duels suggestions
  • Remove punch from the bow in the archer kit, it makes fights be way more annoying because if you get hit one time it becomes way too easy for the other person to combo you with arrows as you have to reaim every time they hit you because you get knocked so far back
FFA suggestions
  • Give XP (I'd say only 1, maybe 2 XP points) when you kill someone, maybe retroactively give XP based on previous kills, at least to the players on the leaderboard.
  • Increase winged map spawn rate, those maps are the minority as is, having the spawn rate be half the normal maps like it is right now (at least used to be some time ago) makes them even rarer.
  • Add one winged map (it's been literally 3 years since the last one and we only have two maps of that type)
  • Make the kits from winged maps be different from the ones in ground maps, as they have completely different metas, just changing a chestplate to an elytra make the kits waay too unbalanced.
  • Balancing suggestions:
    • Buff samurai(Yes yet again, maybe a more creative buff like a cool ability?)
    • Nerf beast (Make it all protection I instead of a mix of protection I and II)
    • Nerf wizard (At least change the potions from Poison II to Poison I)
    • Give archers more arrows when they get a kill on ground maps, 8 is not enough to kill anyone but samurais most of the time
  • Make enchanted golden apples more expensive, at least 400 coins each, right now it's way too easy to buy a ton and some gear and make a huge killstreak.
  • Add regular golden apples to the store, and maybe potions (potions would need to have a cooldown for sure, like 1 per minute)
  • Make elytras on elytra maps unbreakable, it's a real issue when you try to get a killstreak without shopping for good gear
Assassinations suggestions
  • Add a scoreboard like the one in FFA

Last edited:

ImLuctor

Aug 31, 2016
Belgium Oost-Vlaanderen
Duels suggestions
  • Remove punch from the bow in the archer kit, it makes fights be way more annoying because if you get hit one time it becomes way too easy for the other person to combo you with arrows as you have to reaim every time they hit you because you get knocked so far back
FFA suggestions
  • Give XP (I'd say only 1, maybe 2 XP points) when you kill someone, maybe retroactively give XP based on previous kills, at least to the ones on the leaderboard.
  • Increase winged map spawn rate, those maps are the minority as is, having the spawn rate be half the normal maps like it is right now (at least used to be some time ago) make them even rarer.
  • Add one winged map (it's been literally 3 years since the last one and we only have two maps of that type)
  • Make the kits from winged maps be different from the ones in ground maps, as they have completely different metas, just changing a chestplate to an elytra make the kits waay to unbalanced.
  • Balancing suggestions:
    • Buff samurai(Yes yet again, maybe a more creative buff like a cool ability?)
    • Nerf beast (Make it all protection I instead of protection I and II)
    • Nerf wizard (At least change the potions from Poison II to Poison I)
    • Give archers more arrows when they get a kill on ground maps, 8 is not enough to kill anyone but samurais most of the time
  • Make enchanted golden apples more expensive, at least 400 coins each, right now it's way too easy to buy a ton and some gear and make a huge killstreak.
  • Add regular golden apples to the store, and maybe potions (potions would need to have a cooldown for sure, like 1 per minute)
  • Make elytras on elytra maps unbreakable, it's a real issue when you try to get a killstreak without shopping for good gear
Assassinations suggestions
  • Add a scoreboard like the one in FFA
Yes I really want xp to be added in ffa. I'm only level 43 and a daily ffa player i would really like this to be added.
I also highly agree on changing the wizard kit as its to OP. I also agree that archers should have more arrows, that's why i prefer using samurai and buy a bow and arrows as its so cheap. The golden apples are fine tho and i believe its 500 points already. regular apples are useless as you are supposed to die quickly after getting some kills.

SpankMeSanta

Dedicated Member
Nov 12, 2016
For DUELS only:
  • Remove the kit with 35 instant damage potions completely
  • Remove the kit with the pickaxe, cooked fish and TNT immediately
  • Change the sword from stone sword to wooden sword in the "eggwars kit"
  • Remove the "hunter" kit, or at the very least replace 3 wolf spawn eggs with 1 wolf spawn egg
  • Add an auto-duel mode. I don't think the staff in charge realise how many people only play duels and NEED this feature, compared to the few people who play 1 duel a day or some at an even LOWER frequency. Auto-duel mode is a necessity and is actually a feature in just about every server with duels.
  • Add a real skywars map for skywars duels instead of the normal maps. 2 small 10x10 islands (1 for each player) and a 20x20 island at mid should be simple enough for this.
  • Allow non-ranks to choose kits, or at least favourite kits. Again, just about every server allows non-ranks to choose the kit they want to duel in. Ranked players never usually have a perk in duels anyway so I don't see why the staff are desperate to give them one in duels on this server, so just relax.
  • Add a "normal regeneration" setting to duels kit creations so players can make UHC-style kits.
  • Add different health modes to kit creations so players can make kits to practice half health, double health and triple health in custom duels.
  • Add a 2v2 mode.

Underclothes

Jun 30, 2020
Nebraska, USA
For DUELS only:
  • Remove the kit with 35 instant damage potions completely
  • Remove the kit with the pickaxe, cooked fish and TNT immediately
  • Change the sword from stone sword to wooden sword in the "eggwars kit"
  • Remove the "hunter" kit, or at the very least replace 3 wolf spawn eggs with 1 wolf spawn egg
  • Add an auto-duel mode. I don't think the staff in charge realise how many people only play duels and NEED this feature, compared to the few people who play 1 duel a day or some at an even LOWER frequency. Auto-duel mode is a necessity and is actually a feature in just about every server with duels.
  • Add a real skywars map for skywars duels instead of the normal maps. 2 small 10x10 islands (1 for each player) and a 20x20 island at mid should be simple enough for this.
  • Allow non-ranks to choose kits, or at least favourite kits. Again, just about every server allows non-ranks to choose the kit they want to duel in. Ranked players never usually have a perk in duels anyway so I don't see why the staff are desperate to give them one in duels on this server, so just relax.
  • Add a "normal regeneration" setting to duels kit creations so players can make UHC-style kits.
  • Add different health modes to kit creations so players can make kits to practice half health, double health and triple health in custom duels.
  • Add a 2v2 mode.
I like the 2v2 mode idea! I hope they'll add it! And I really hope for 1.8 too :)

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
I've got a couple of ideas about Duels.
First of all, me and many more people feel like the 1.8 users deserve 1.8 duels, because of the following reasons:
They aren't used to the 1.9 mechanic
They don't like 1.9 pvp which is completely understandable
The second idea is some sort of play again command.
As a player, that has played well over 20 thousand games, I can say that it takes some time to rejoin to another match.
For exsample if your average game lasts 15 secs, then you need at least 5 to join a game, plus 10 until the game starts.
Saving that one third will improve the player's experience and will make them way happier.
More achievments:
Some of them are really challenging, but none of them is something that's truly unobtainable.
Winning 10 thousand games is pretty simple if you repeat the same grinding process for at least 3 months, but something like achieving 10 KD/R is very insane, and as far as I know, very few players have that achieved.
There's nothing wrong with losing to better player's, right?
A achievment for 1000 deaths shouldn't discourage anyone, simply because it's part of the learning process.
About FFA and Assasinations I think that they are fine.
I'm not the biggest assasination or ffa fan, however I don't think that there's anything wrong there right now.

Reactions: Gregeyy

Underclothes

Jun 30, 2020
Nebraska, USA
I've got a couple of ideas about Duels.
First of all, me and many more people feel like the 1.8 users deserve 1.8 duels, because of the following reasons:
They aren't used to the 1.9 mechanic
They don't like 1.9 pvp which is completely understandable
The second idea is some sort of play again command.
As a player, that has played well over 20 thousand games, I can say that it takes some time to rejoin to another match.
For exsample if your average game lasts 15 secs, then you need at least 5 to join a game, plus 10 until the game starts.
Saving that one third will improve the player's experience and will make them way happier.
More achievments:
Some of them are really challenging, but none of them is something that's truly unobtainable.
Winning 10 thousand games is pretty simple if you repeat the same grinding process for at least 3 months, but something like achieving 10 KD/R is very insane, and as far as I know, very few players have that achieved.
There's nothing wrong with losing to better player's, right?
A achievment for 1000 deaths shouldn't discourage anyone, simply because it's part of the learning process.
About FFA and Assasinations I think that they are fine.
I'm not the biggest assasination or ffa fan, however I don't think that there's anything wrong there right now.
I really want the 1.8 duels. It would be so awesome. Now I need to go on hypixel/pvp land for duels :/

Reactions: LordSidi0us

maflenoo

Dedicated Member
May 2, 2017
Egypt
Pronouns
He/Him
I have made some suggestions in a previous post.
Check them here :

wxzzrd

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2020
WHY WHY WHY ALL JAVA. WE HAVE USELESS TRASH KITS IN BEDROCK AND THERE ARE BARELY ANY TOO!!! I WISH THAAT YOU WOULD FRICKING DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS!!!!!!!!

maflenoo

Dedicated Member
May 2, 2017
Egypt
Pronouns
He/Him
- Try to make duels maps more flat & remove any thing that acts as an obstacle with prevents you from playing well.
- Add more maps to duels & FFA.
- Add "Play Again" button.
- Maybe you can make normal FFA gamemode with weaker kits such as leather & Chainmail armors.
- Add 1.8 combat as it was in the past. But this time add it for duels and FFA also!
- Add a new gamemode called "Team Deathmatch" ( 30 players fighting and they have just 1 soul and the last one stands win ).

Gatsbe

Jan 13, 2016
as someone who has played ffa for years, here are a few changes I'd like to see:

1. Increase the price of notch apples OR make them regular golden apples with a reduced price. It's very annoying to be fighting a shopper, get them low, and have them become invincible for 30 seconds. Some players will buy several of them at a time and they can live for as long as the map is up for until restart.

2. Make shop inaccessible while you are in combat. This prevents shoppers from buying a new set of armor or a notch apple in the middle of a fight.

3. This one's a small QOL suggestion: if you try and do /kill right after a fight, it will tell you that you cannot do /kill because you are in combat. It would be nice to have a message saying "You are no longer in combat." after you are no longer in combat if you try and do /kill.
1593560208176.png

4. REMOVE KNOCKBACK FROM THE SWORD IN SAMURAI KIT. PLEASE. (on 1.8!!!) the knockback makes it difficult to get a good combo going, especially if they are laggy or have high ping. I don't even know why it has knockback to begin with. it makes sense to give the archer kit knockback because they fight at a distance, but giving samurai both speed II and knockback is kinda contradictory.

5. I'd like to see a return of the classic mode.
1593560123461.png

For those who don't remember what that was, it was the mode before OP. Tank kit was the beast kit and it had iron armor and a stone sword, Swordsman was the warrior and it had chain mill armor and an Iron sword, archer had gold armor, etc etc. Basically, it was how FFA was normally before classic mode was moved to 1.8 and it was a lot more balanced. OP makes the fights longer and less fun imo. There were no notch apples, only normal gapples. Back then, you could tell the difference between a shopper, a tank, and a swordsman. Now, they are all identical with enchanted diamond armor.
(actually, on 1.8, warrior has enchanted diamond armor but on 1.9 the armor isn't enchanted, and on 1.8, beast has an enchanted sword but on 1.9 its unenchanted. pls fix because it's impossible to tell the difference between warrior and beast on 1.8)

6. In the wing maps, the kits should be better balanced. If you pick samurai, you'll only have 2 bars of armor and that is nothing compared to the other kits. The wings should have protection or the kits like samurai should have more armor because without chestplates, the kits become extremely unbalanced and OP mode exacerbates that problem.

7. this one is probably my biggest pet peeve but please DONT put barriers everywhere on maps. On canals, there are barriers on top of trees everywhere and on roof tops which were originally meant to be accessible via parkour or from the trees.
1593559980349.png

Mirage is also guilty of having a lot of barriers. Having barriers everywhere removes the fun out of exploring the map and finding cool places. I understand that a lot of the time they are blocked off to prevent people from camping or shooting players from a hard-to-get area. However, instead of removing those locations and making the map linear and boring, players should be encouraged to shoot back or simply go to the area themselves to fight back. FFA is much more than just fighting and pvp and barriers hurt that aspect of it.

I've seen other people suggest some things that I disagree with. Here are things I wouldn't like to see:

1. DON'T add clans/guilds to FFA. it's fine how it is.

2. DON'T give regen or heal players after they get a kill. This would make shoppers and cheaters nearly impossible to kill and it just upsets the balance that FFA has already.

3. I saw someone saying add enderpearls and water/lava buckets. Don't. I'd be fine with adding potion arrows or maybe even potions to the shop, but buckets, really?

4. Don't replace all lava and all water from every map to orange and blue glass. I saw someone suggest replacing the lava at the Platform spawn in Space to orange glass because it was annoying to spawn there and get hit into the lava. To that problem, there is a very easy solution: just don't spawn at platform and you won't get hit in! you can spawn literally anywhere else and then fly into the planet to prevent yourself from being hit into the lava. IMO, the lava around the platform makes the spawnpoint really fun and unique to play on.
1593559792109.png

that was most of my thoughts on FFA thank u

Last edited:

Axyy

Forum Expert
Oct 18, 2016
Gone
www.cubecraft.net
Made a thread about Duels a while ago. Got quite some positive feedback and likes from the community. :)

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Evaluatiefout wrote on Puov's profile.
hoi
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Cursedpug89's profile.
Long time no see lad!
Frontlane wrote on Puov's profile.
hoi
Finally some free time in the upcoming days. Time to play sw and skyblock hehehehhe
Top Bottom