Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

KevinKaasKat

Apr 12, 2020
Chaos kit, prot 4 or +, sharp 5 or +, and many more anchants, the armour and wepeans are netherite, only vip can get this and also 1 week trial
lmao that is too OP, you can easily kill everybody in the game, even hackers dont have a chance, oh and its enchants and weapons, not anchants and wepeans

Ivaann

Aug 25, 2018
Spain
maybe make a achievement where you killed all of the players in skywars
As Younisco said, this is PvP suggestion, the section of PvP on Java, which includes Duels, FFA and Assassinations. Not the PvP mechanics.

Fexiny

Dedicated Member
May 12, 2017
Everything is good with the PvP/Duels. But i gues its nice that u can press: play again when ur fight is over?

whydoulikedis

May 29, 2020
⚔ PvP Update Suggestions ⚔

Hey CubeCrafters!

We are currently working on ideas for a PvP update - woohoo! 🎉 It's been a while since we've updated our PvP section, and we think it deserves some TLC!
We would love to see some ideas from you! From achievements to kits to quality of life suggestions, feel free to write them as a response to this thread!

What we're looking for 🤔

- Update ideas for Duels, FFA or Assassinations
- Kits: new or changes to current kits
- Achievements
- Quality of life suggestions
- FFA kits
- Other PvP suggestions

If you've made a PvP suggestion in the past, feel free to send us the link to it as a response to the thread. If you have map change suggestions, respond to this thread: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/233114/

Thanks everyone! 😇
If cubecraft added the potion kit in skywars that would be great :)

oreoeatsoreos

Apr 6, 2020
for skywars maybe like a kit called guard/knight gives you like a sharp 2 iron sword, potion kits like regeneration 2 or short strength pot or speed, tnt (like at least 16 pieces).

add duels to bedrock idk if this is a suggestion tho.

Smoothlyy

Forum Expert
Mar 28, 2019
USA
After a fair amount of brainstorming I will be suggesting multiple improvements/ideas for FFA. Some of them QOL suggestions and some of them that deal with the content of FFA.

_1UxJI8uj2Zvv1UfYwRZH_bGESON0JS141J-2FfBBiKRvK4eUGULVHv8pQxfoKZZIj2taWTXTAcSu4SoaWaiK9uRiC4QTTZyAu2DsES5QQ8XhZJOSkyGDM7rIzpit1X_Srdlmn9r

We all know that the chat in FFA can be pretty toxic at times and very unpleasant to view. I’m proposing a couple of changes.
-Add the ability to toggle chat in FFA.
-This can be done by clicking an item in your hot bar when you die or respawn that will lead you to the Chat Settings GUI.(Visualization below)
Here is what the FFA hotbar looks like when you join or re spawn.
CRP9ImqJLWRfs58zsnRkVdlc_1vWpJ2H7-d5n9Mii2b_aqQPIVI9P2AP_QUa02-IIGym_e4xt-qyG-Vgjy0ekUoZF5WibibCSS5zvx9es5BTtGxTNAN-4GjCQqjfSq-kLbLXBbHs

Here is what I’m suggesting it look like:
YEppdXjEJZVYmKBCTNx8abkzg7YoSMBF080QtX6ch8ycUbV-Z-hPR-7xTXZ5gVALk5zfZiXcbJ0pEwJJmcnWZgbupL5fmhrkBZXFMAvDf0UzywRD7XrfPhoaPXTmtnbCfpU8iXeQ

When entering the chat settings menu you get a couple of options. One to turn on chat and one to turn off chat.
JEWyRMjuDYfU5h3Lj5LwPt1yXrtgXGfxB7HMHGAnfPVHsMDorjkd-AzAxGYkEiQv1kKGump_YoaE-5EE0BpPYdl0WYFKVASe3R7BKdxo0pz6cVpfWaW7UNeAM2-yAt-Kj25Fzaot

Turning off chat, however, will not completely toggle all messages. Messages that will still be visible are:
-Friend private and public messages
-All kill messages
-Friend network join messages
-Party invites and party chat
-Staff messages
-Ability to still type commands while chat is turned off.
The ability to choose which of these messages you want to see will also exist. The option to toggle these messages will exist within the Chat Settings GUI.
Furthermore, every 15 minutes a message will pop up asking you if you stil want chat disabled and the chat settings menu will pop up.
Link to original suggestion

z2_L_xBhrn98dMjJXFe-X_V_Re1CaiabcZ0NK_Rs2L5mRa_1F2RcCOw0Ddn0RxZJfm7980DKocpDg1w-DWnL5ODtrIqciQUVVBlzbvuiAukxmuua98PEHiaOuy_WebV8Zk-KqaSh

I would also like to introduce a new idea for Events in FFA. These events will be run every 20 minutes. They can range from minor to major events. Minor events can be something like 2x credits for a short amount of time in a specific area of the FFA map you’re playing in. Major events can be something like King of the Hill where rewards are given based on who is King the most. I will give a short list of events I would like to see. There will be 2 types of events, Major and Minor. Major events will involve the whole map. Minor events will involve specific areas of the map which players can choose to involved themselves in. Minor events will also probably have less rewards in them.

Major Events

-Present Collect(name should be changed)
Given 5 minutes to collect present the player with the most collected presents wins. Prizes are giving the top 3 players as well as a prize to everyone participating.
Top 1 Reward: 2000 credits and 500 experience
Top 2 Reward: 1000 credits and 250 experience
Top 3 Reward: 750 credits and 150 experience
Participation reward: 100 credits and 15 experience
-Kill the Most players(name up for change as wel)
Given 5 minutes players battle it out and the top 3 players with the most kills will receive an award. Participation rewards will also be handed out.
-Team PvP
The map will be divided into two teams, Red Gang and Blue Gang. Everyone will be given Beast kit and shopping will not be allowed. At the end of the game players inventories will be returned. Given 5 minutes these teams will battle it out and whichever team has more kills will receive a reward.
Winning team: 500 credits and 250 experience
Losing team: 100 credits and 15 experience
-Control Point
Players will be put into a group of 4 people. Around the map there will be outposts that your squad needs to capture. Once you stand near the outpost for a few seconds the color of the outpost changes to the color of your squad.
These outposts provide points to your team as long as they are controlled by your team. The more outposts your team controls the more points you will get. There will power ups all over the map that can assist your squad. This event will last for 10 minutes. The top 3 squads will receive rewards. Participation rewards will also be handed out.
Top 1 Reward: 3000 credits and 750 experience
Top 2 Reward: 2000 credits and 500 experience
Top 3 Reward: 1000 credits and 250 experience
Participation Reward: 250 credits and 200 experience
This event is similar to the old Cubecraft game called Control Point. If you want to see what this event could potentially be like watch this.
-TNT tag
This is like tag but with tnt. There will be 5 people who are randomly chosen as taggers. Every 15 seconds the TNT will detonate and the player holding the tnt at the time of the detonation will die. This event will last 2 minutes and 30 seconds. The top 3 players will receive rewards. Participation rewards will also be handed out.
Minor Events
-Lava Floor
This will be an event in one Point of Interest in an FFA map and is optional for players to join. It will last 5 minutes. In the chosen point of interest a platform will be constructed and players who want to participate in the event will be teleported to the platform. The event will be held for 5 minutes. It is a very simple event, the blocks on the platform will randomly start turning to lava blocks and the goal is to avoid these lava blocks. The last 3 players standing will receive a reward. Participation rewards will also be handed out.
Top 1 Reward: 1000 credits and 300 experience
Top 2 Reward: 500 credits and 200 experience
Top 3 Reward: 250 credits and 100 experience
Participation Reward: 100 credits and 50 experience
-Paintball
Again this event will happen in a point of interest on an FFA map. Half the players will be split into two teams, Red team and Blue team. Players will have the ability to choose between two guns, a machine gun and a shotgun. There will be obstacles placed in the point of interest and power ups as well(the typical power ups in the features paintball game.) After getting killed players will 5 seconds before respawning. This game will carry on for 5 minutes. The team at the end with the most kills will receive a reward.
Winning team: 500 credits and 250 experience
Losing team: 100 credits and 15 experience
-2x credits event
This event is fairly simple. A point of interest on the map will be chosen at random. For the next 5 minutes there will be 2x credits event in this POI. This means that all credits earned will be doubled.
-Cactus slap
In this event, a platform will be created in a POI(point of interest). This platform will create a layer of cacti around the edges. Players will be teleported onto this platform and be given knockback stick. The goal is to slap other players into the cacti. Players will be given 3 lives. The event will last 3 minutes. The top 3 players in terms of survival will receive a reward. Participation rewards will also be handed out.
Top 1 Reward: 750 credits and 250 experience
Top 2 Reward: 500 credits and 150 experience
Top 3 Reward: 250 credits and 50 experience
Participation rewards: 100 credits and 25 experience
-Explosive Bow Battle
This event will happen in a randomly chosen POI on the map. A platform will be constructed similar to the one in minerware microgame “Explosive Bow Battle.” Players will be given an explosive bow and the goal is too kill other players by making them fall out/below of the platform. Players will get 3 lives. This event will last 5 minutes. The top 3 players in terms of survival will receive a reward. Participation rewards will also be handed out.
Top 1 Reward: 750 credits and 250 experience
Top 2 Reward: 500 credits and 150 experience
Top 3 Reward: 250 credits and 50 experience
Participation rewards: 100 credits and 25 experience
DISCLAIMER: The shop will be disabled during all of these events except the 2x credits event. Furthermore, any criticism and/or suggestions are greatly appreciated and welcome!

WDqEEn2Um1q4eUwCfxSa9UGXCOGoyu079JELQpmvPxPGkwJYyszkCPq7wtabrCZYJdEXFAXrUGCDc2WILP9JbWZ78dl0o72SsDjSD0HlPF8xatmK_Dz_xJwuT5TuSat8bpSLrUMg

Another idea of mine is the introduction of custom items in FFA. These items come in Common, Uncommon, Rare, Epic, and Legendary categories. These items can be randomly picked up when playing FFA. The chance to pickup one of these items can increase by upgrading an ability(explained later). Basically, the highest chance you can get is 35%.
Common rated items have 5/5 uses(on death the uses go down) and usually have a very minor perk or ability associated to it.
Uncommon items have 10/10 uses and the duration/strength of the perk or ability increases.
Rare items have 15/15 uses and the duration/strength of the perk or ability increases.
Epic items have 20/20 uses and the duration/strength of the perk or ability increases.
Legendary items have 25/25 uses and the duration/strength of the perk or ability increases.

These items can also be obtained in the auction house. I will now list some ideas for the abilities/perks that these items can have.
-Epic rating; Armor of Leviathan; helmet
When below 2.0 hearts every enemy hit will heal 0.5 hearts

-Legendary rating; Katniss Bow; Bow
Every other bow shot will be a homing arrow and will always hit the intended target
Rare rating; Snipers bow; Bow

Every bow shot from 25+ meters will grant Speed II for 5 seconds
-Common rating; Boots of falling; boots
Negates fall damage. When wearing these you take 10% less fall damage.

-Epic rating; Speedy; iron sword
When held in hand permanent speed I effect

Rare rating: Dragon helm; leather helmet
When worn provides the user with Thorns I

Keep in mind that these are only temporary items and will disappear once all the uses are used up. These are just examples of items that could be added to the game suggestions and additions are welcome. These items can range from any armor and sword/axe type.

4lJK3Q6XHB29k9cUWLwXmdCVBFGIguhNqZj7jcFeigaNUU-9NMf4AFDxX5o4JsLHy3KGtiLoq1jsgYXaQT4RxDTxKm_pJ8Ixdn7eSYrnF49CQMofDo0B7fdE8f66R6XIuNXRAETk

Another suggestion I’d like to make is the introduction of a whole new system of currency in FFA separate from the global points system in cubecraft. These credits can be obtained for kills and, and can be used to shop, use the auction house, and upgrade killstreak abilities(explained later.) I’ll be explaining the auction house and revamped shop as well. Now on to explaining how you can receive these credits. For example, a player can get 10 to 25 credits per kill. These can also be increased during special events in specific areas of an FFA map that have 2x credits for 5 mins(explained more in depth later). The amount of credits you can receive per kill can be decreased or increased. The auction house will contain the custom items that I have talked about in the above section. The items in the auction house can be purchased with credits. At random times a 5:00 minute auction will be started for one of the aforementioned custom items. The highest bidder will take home the item(s). Credits have no use outside of FFA.
sMsTZekgzqLWWXV3rs2HYdUFpzrTv-9Ucb57-2L5HiNDj_WuDTo0MKRGYftkbCknYYdA7XM_tBqF1VTo7ek53loiKiMHu2rM4pa-YtNWLuc5jkGgYCrKHFcOklbzFpVAFHXgOXNJ

My last suggestion is adding abilities. No not abilities that will be used on kill, rather more passive abilities. I will put down some suggestions below for some abilities.
Tough Feet-
Fall damage reduction ability
Level 1 (4%) - 50 credits
Level 2 (6%) - 100 credits
Level 3 (8%) - 200 credits
Level 4 (10%) - 1000 credits
Level 5 (12%) - 2000 credits
Level 6 (14%) - 5000 credits
Level 7 (16%) - 10000 credits
Level 8 (18%) - 20000 credits
Format taken from @Elenahh’s SkyWars guide
Aggressive-
When below 2.0 heats you will inflict more damage
Level 1 (2%) - 100 credits
Level 2 (4%) - 200 credits
Level 3 (5%) - 500 credits
Level 4 (7%) - 1000 credits
Level 5 (8%) - 2000 credits
Level 6 (10%) - 5000 credits
Level 7 (11%) - 10000 credits
Level 8 (12%) - 20000 credits
Honestly this one might be too op but I’m willing to see the feedback on it.
Tank-
Have a 50% chance of taking less damage from projectiles
Level 1 (2%) - 100 credits
Level 2 (4%) - 200 credits
Level 3 (6%) - 500 credits
Level 4 (8%) - 1000 credits
Level 5 (10%) - 2000 credits
Level 6 (12%) - 5000 credits

Item Magnet-
Have a higher chance of finding custom items.
Level 1 (5%) - 500 credits
Level 2 (10%) - 1500 credits
Level 3 (15%) - 2500 credits
Level 4 (20%) - 3500 credits
Level 5 (25%) - 5000credits
Level 6 (35%) - 10000 credits
These are all ideas from me brainstorming, suggestions and criticism is welcome!

DAqWmi_WT2sWLOPnVis7ZWpWSGcAjEVE3WpUzySTUze28JOjdd6zpdOI-LkCDEjIwUUZZMW9CmvzZJ9zv2MZDZf3uopxfV_5UEVD6uemDG6dzUqdsXvMEF7opq-n4_0LQysVwPnQ

Currently FFA for me is quite stale and boring because there is quite honestly nothing to do other than shop the whole time I am playing. I am hoping Cubecraft can add new, fun ideas to FFA to make it more exciting and intriguing. These suggestions in my eyes may help bring more color and fun to FFA. Some final changes/ideas that I want are: disallowing the use of shop whilst in combat. Also, please do not add kill effects. This will just make people who shop unkillable and puts them in a position to dominate the whole map. Furthermore, kill effects will also benefit hackers and make them unbeatable. I hope Cubecraft can make FFA more lively and interesting for those who have played it and who will play it. Suggestions and criticisms are greatly appreciated! Thanks that is it for me!

Attachments

• 1594376893990.png
    1594376893990.png
    36.8 KB · Views: 189
  • 1594376894094.png
    1594376894094.png
    60.2 KB · Views: 192
  • 1594376894274.png
    1594376894274.png
    58.2 KB · Views: 177
  • 1594376894438.png
    1594376894438.png
    43.8 KB · Views: 178
  • 1594376894688.png
    1594376894688.png
    40.6 KB · Views: 173
  • 1594376894360.png
    1594376894360.png
    34.6 KB · Views: 175
  • 1594376894183.png
    1594376894183.png
    149.1 KB · Views: 180
  • 1594376894526.png
    1594376894526.png
    40.4 KB · Views: 182
  • 1594376894602.png
    1594376894602.png
    37.2 KB · Views: 193
Last edited:

MeliodasWrath

Aug 27, 2019
the UK *sips tea*
I looked at you're date of birth, because I wan't to know if you should be able to talk English. About training in PvP for phone users. Kinda true, but still, it almost doesn't matter how hard you train, you will almost certainly lose to people on pc. I tried bedrock out real short, and I played 10 skywars games. All 10 were wins. 54 kills in total, 0 deaths. It just isn't competitive.
Did you just say wan't? You're the one typing like a child lol

𝖜𝓲𝓲ʞєŋɖ

Novice Member
Jan 16, 2020
Netherlands
Did you just say wan't? You're the one typing like a child lol
Yeah, I make that grammar error all the time. Shouldn't, wasn't, isn't. And then my brain is like wan't. But, I don't throw my post in google translate and then throw it into the forums. I type it directly to the forums. And, the fact I have 1 grammar error doesn't immediately mean I talk like a child. The other guy on the other hand had almost one grammar mistake per word

Nxrn

Novice Member
Jul 9, 2020
www.youtube.com
PvP Suggestion:

I love this gamemode, I think it's a great way to tie in competitive players and casuals. But im sad that only Java has it. Although I play java, I'd like to see it on bedrock too because I think it would be very fun!

ApxuTeKTop_07

Jul 15, 2020
Hello! I would like to propose an idea for the FFA: it would be possible to add to the FFA store - potions (strength, speed), underpurls, totem of immortality, various arrows, ordinary golden apples. But all this can be added only with price adjustment, so that every player could afford to buy it. There is also such a problem in FFA: when you play solo and you start targeting a team of two or more people. You can, of course, switch to another FFA server, but it doesn't seem to me that this is a solution to the problem. Perhaps you can enter "shields" in which you can select a player with whom you will not be able to contact (he will not be able to hit you and you, too) within 3 or 5 minutes, this can also be entered into the FFA store.

Here are the changes that can be made in PVP duel: Achievements - destroy the player in no more than 20 seconds, kill the player using only critical damage in strikes. Whales - it would be possible to introduce a whale with a tome of immortality, with iron armor and a diamond sword, with eating meat; a whale with diamond armor, a wooden sword and a bow with instant damage strings 2, with food meat and 3 pieces of golden apples; a whale with diamond armor, an iron sword and potions of strength, speed, food and 1 golden apple.
It would be possible to enter duel 2 by 2 players

This is what I would like to see in PVP on CubeCraft, and this is my opinion, you may not like it or find it silly.

Skqrrt

Aug 13, 2020
Netherlands
I have a suggestion for a duel kit,
Maybe cubecraft can make a beast kit with enchantments on the armour so the fight can will be some longer.
good effort!

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Tommy Boi wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
good job, good luck
Tommy Boi wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Wow, congrats on Helper, man
good job, good luck
Tommy Boi wrote on Frontlane's profile.
good job, good luck
Eli
From musical hater to musical lover with a single trick: my girlfriend forced me to watch Hamilton 😂
UncleSpect wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
congratss!
Top Bottom