Feb 2, 2014
United Arab Emirates
image.jpg
My mouse <3 the best

Formelet

Dec 27, 2013
Denmark
www.kirithia.com
Mamba is the way to go for any mouse ever. It's simple, it's fast, and it's reliable. Your money is well spent here, if you ask me.
It's wireless AND wired. So no problem for extensive gaming, and if you want to use it with a laptop, no problem. However, you must connect the dock, for it to be wireless. Doesn't matter though, cause it's cool as hell.

Picture:
razer-mamba-gallery-5.png

(this is the 2013 model)
You can have whatever color you want btw. How awesome is that?

emiraati

Dedicated Member
Feb 2, 2014
United Arab Emirates
Mamba is the way to go for any mouse ever. It's simple, it's fast, and it's reliable. Your money is well spent here, if you ask me.
It's wireless AND wired. So no problem for extensive gaming, and if you want to use it with a laptop, no problem. However, you must connect the dock, for it to be wireless. Doesn't matter though, cause it's cool as hell.

Picture:

(this is the 2013 model)
Pink for hardcore hello kitty online <3

Verdag

Dedicated Member
Mar 24, 2014
Norway

Picture:

(this is the 2013 model)
No buttons... How can you live with no buttons...

Formelet

Dec 27, 2013
Denmark
www.kirithia.com
Well I have macros on my keyboard, I never use them - and I would never use macros on a mouse. Macros are ONLY for RP games, like World of Warcraft. FPS (as I think "PvP" means) don't need macros, and deffinately not on a mouse. Just my personal experience, feel free to disagree. :)

Reactions: Religious Melon
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
GiGaGekkies wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday
Saw this comment on YT the other day 🤣
IMG_5254.jpeg
Here's the scoreboard I made for BedWars Duos! (Team colors I used may not be used in the actual game)
1713525398483.png
Reesle wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉
Top Bottom