• Yes!

Votes: 6 85.7%
  • No.. (Please explain why!)

Votes: 1 14.3%

• Total voters

Flaxic

Feb 8, 2017
So, I think a lot of us play PvP duels.
My suggestion is to add a new armor stand, if you right-click on it you'll see this:
2017-07-20_10.58.24.png

You right click again on the book and you come here
2017-07-20_11.01.40.png

The yellow leather chest-plate: 1.8 PvP Classic Duels
The diamond chest-plate: OP Duels
The red leather chest-plate: Normal Duels
The iron chest-plate: Soup PvP Duels
The golden chest-plate: Insane Duels
So for example if you click the diamond chest-plate you'll see the OP Duels kits like this:

2017-07-20_11.05.31.png
You'll then have to pick a kit. If you for example pick the OP EggWars kit you'll be teleported over here with the kit
2017-07-20_11.11.42.png
Follow the instructions on the signs and you have managed your kit's inventory! Then when you play duels your inventory is like what you just set it to. You ARE NOT allowed to add items or remove items.
Hope it wasn't too confusing, I hope you liked it. Bye! :)
Be nice and leave some feedback below! ^-^

Last edited:
Pretty nice idea. This would be very for players who like to play with really big kits which contain a lot of stuff but they don't like the order of the kit (also useful for people who play with kits with a small amount of items but are too lazy to change the order by themselves). You should only be able to change the order of the items in your inventory and not be able to add or remove items, if you wanted to do this you could play custom duels. What you just said can also be done in custom duels but you can only invite players and you can't gain kills/points with it. With your idea you can change the order of the items and still play with the regular kits against other players and still get stats/points! I think it would be a pretty useful update. +1 from me.:)

Reactions: StanEXE

Flaxic

Feb 8, 2017
Pretty nice idea. This would be very for players who like to play with really big kits which contain a lot of stuff but they don't like the order of the kit (also useful for people who play with kits with a small amount of items but are too lazy to change the order by themselves). You should only be able to change the order of the items in your inventory and not be able to add or remove items, if you wanted to do this you could play custom duels. What you just said can also be done in custom duels but you can only invite players and you can't gain kills/points with it. With your idea you can change the order of the items and still play with the regular kits against other players and still get stats/points! I think it would be a pretty useful update. +1 from me.:)
Did it sound like I said you'd be able to add items? If yes, it wasn't that I meant, hahah!

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

SpringWarz wrote on Fesa's profile.
Stop complaining about people putting their names in bug reports, thank you!
Currently working on “New Skyblock Island” suggestion #7! It might be the most detailed one yet.
EpicShotz1432 wrote on yousif1playz's profile.
Happy birthday 🎉
EpicShotz1432 wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy birthday 🎂
Top Bottom