Votes: 2 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 2 50.0%

• Total voters

ICanCannon

Novice Member
Dec 21, 2016
The Grasscorner but in dutch :)
Hi i'm Warqior, some people will know me and some will know me from my other names such as iCanCannon or harmenSr. I play a lot of assasinations and Skywars i really like those games but i just want to talk about assasination right now.

I suggest a pvp arena were you can go into with 2 players in assasins, because when people are full diamond they often want to 1v1 a other full diamond player and that's quiet hard when there are a lot of other people with no gear trying to kill you the whole time. that's one of my biggest irritations.

I also dislike the huge amount of hackers nowadays, i can remember the times were you could just play for hours and hours and there was nobody who would warn you for hackers. I really miss those times. :(

I want to suggest a new map idea: i'd love a snow map it would just be awesome with caves, mountains and iglo's as shops! Really hoping to see that in the future.

Byee

MarcoPlayzz

Dedicated Member
Oct 25, 2016
Hackers yes, they appear often, but you can easily report them and I agree they should add new maps to Assassins, I especially like your snow map idea.
People in diamond armour you just have to ignore stay away from them, that's what I do. Once I have diamond gear, go and kill them :)

vinlir

Jun 14, 2015
Belgium
www.youtube.com
I have thought about that too before, and I remember something like a /duel <name> command being suggested before. I would love a PvP arena. As for the maps I don't really care about the theme as long as it a big map with a lot of height differences and parkour.

Feb 5, 2017
This is a great idea I was just about to post a map idea myself xD I really want things added to assassinations ): it's been forever.I've been playing assassinations for almost a year now And there hasn't been even one thing added accept the golden apple change from 100 coins to 125 coins but there needs to be more maps... they have only had 3 maps that ever existed before and it's not cool. Please consider adding more maps cubecraft.

alltop10

Aug 23, 2016
Sure why not, personally I just made a kit using the kit builder and if I want to challenge someone to a 1v1 I just do it with the custom kit :)

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Blom wrote on Lyriie's profile.
Lyriie, sorry for bullying you all the time :o
Ur an amazing staff member <3
mojang nerf mobile players pls
Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
Top Bottom