Status
Not open for further replies.

JMcStarrison

Novice Member
Sep 27, 2020
Canada
Pronouns
He/Him
To show how many time people have been playing, I think it would be better to get a level prefix in chat or in the game tag.

Example: "(27) ExampleName1", or "(30) ExampleName2".

Showing the level doesn't necessarily tells how many time a person has been playing, but I think is a way to deduce it.

Obviously the time a person has been playing can be shown in their profile stats.

With ranks, the prefixes look cool but we have "/who".
It could cause you to get targeted

Click Greatness

Jan 23, 2021
Greatness
www.youtube.com
Whenever you post an idea the community always somehow shuts it down lol. Anyways I think we should look at the bigger picture. I want cubecraft to make more money. I get it, people don’t want more micro transactions but there’s already a lot so more can’t really hurt.

cubecraft needs some subscription thing because most if the money comes from bedrock which are mainly children and no parent will look at a lifetime rank for 100$ and be like “yep ok we are buying that”.

Cubecraft needs to compete with hive plus in some way. Be it a subscription that‘s fine by me. We want cubecraft to make more money. Cubecraft is great. I just think they’re monetization system could be so much better and smarter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest profile posts

Heya, after a good while years having not appreciated sleep a lot, have I learned things. I have most of the times seen it as a hindrance to things such as relations and projects. But after years I realised that you need to sleep to be well. Both physically and mentally. When I also realized that I could work better and more efficiently, did I try to get more sleep. That reminds me, I need to sleep now hah XD
Eli wrote on marshduck11's profile.
I like your profile picture
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Thank you so mush for everything

I know i am late bc i didn't realize that you have left the team sadly we see the better one go ..
Will be announcing the giveaway winner within the next 2 hours or so.
Reesle wrote on Cloudiefly's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂 ☁️
Top Bottom