Status
Not open for further replies.

JMcStarrison

Novice Member
Sep 27, 2020
Canada
Pronouns
He/Him
To show how many time people have been playing, I think it would be better to get a level prefix in chat or in the game tag.

Example: "(27) ExampleName1", or "(30) ExampleName2".

Showing the level doesn't necessarily tells how many time a person has been playing, but I think is a way to deduce it.

Obviously the time a person has been playing can be shown in their profile stats.

With ranks, the prefixes look cool but we have "/who".
It could cause you to get targeted

Click Greatness

Jan 23, 2021
Greatness
www.youtube.com
Whenever you post an idea the community always somehow shuts it down lol. Anyways I think we should look at the bigger picture. I want cubecraft to make more money. I get it, people don’t want more micro transactions but there’s already a lot so more can’t really hurt.

cubecraft needs some subscription thing because most if the money comes from bedrock which are mainly children and no parent will look at a lifetime rank for 100$ and be like “yep ok we are buying that”.

Cubecraft needs to compete with hive plus in some way. Be it a subscription that‘s fine by me. We want cubecraft to make more money. Cubecraft is great. I just think they’re monetization system could be so much better and smarter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #41-
The moon has moonquakes, which are kind of like the earthquakes on the Earth, but weaker.
Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Reesle wrote on Lucaatjee's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day x
Top Bottom