Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
Heyhey, new suggestion thread, this time it's about punishment tracks.
A small while ago, something occured in the CubeCraft Discord server that I was a little confused about, which lead to this statement by Techno:
1609885611735.png

The topic concerned punishment tracks in the Discord Server, here's a link for if you'd like to know the entire context.
Now I'm wondering, where are those punishment tracks? If they even exist, why are they not clear to us, the people they concern?
I've personally had to deal with this unclarity before, as I got a 6 months ban from the Discord server after only 1 kick. This all got sorted out (I've been unbanned) and the ban was - even though it might've been harsh - correct, but I don't see the logic in having a punishment track that goes from a kick to a 6 months ban. Anyhow, this thread is not about the logic of these punishment tracks, it's about making them public to the community. We can only have a discussion about the durations of the punishments if we know how long they exactly last, but that might be something for a future thread.

I think rulebreakers (like me lol) would think twice before breaking a rule if they know about the definite consequences their actions have. Sure, I knew breaking the rule I broke could've had consequences, but if I'd have known it would result in a 6 months ban, I wouldn't even have tried.
The same goes for the forums, basically! I remember the rule of thumb which clarified that after 10 warning points, you'd be banned from the forums. However, I do not know if this rule still applies, and it doesn't give any information on the punishment tracks either, as there's no information on the duration of the punishments.

I honestly don't see any points against this because I feel like we deserve to know the full punishment tracks, but feel free to comment if you think otherwise!
Thanks for reading & have a great night,
🐑

wxzzrd

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2020
yes I agree , the forums has a punishment track so why doesn’t the discord server have one.

Reactions: xFqbian

Keanu

Forum Veteran
Jan 5, 2017
Maastricht, the Netherlands
youtu.be
Hey, thanks for bringing this up!

We’re currently working on a rules update behind the scenes, and with this update we will be publishing punishment tracks for our forums and Discord platform. We’re currently working on it, but we don’t have a release date in mind.
I’ll go ahead and lock this thread as this will be a feature in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Reesle wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom