Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Armin_Arlett56

Nov 5, 2014
When I download the texture pack and it is loading to use it, the game is locked and after normal load but for a few seconds and it takes me out of the server, is there any way to fix it?

Livvv

Pineapplerator - Daily Quotes
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 27, 2017
Swedish noodles
I also crash sometimes when I try to download the resource pack on lucky islands, I'm still able to do it most of the time though.

About how to solve it, I asked staff for a while ago since a friend to me had problems with loading the pack, they only told me to tell him to turn it off and play without it.

BringMeTheHorizon ♠

Forum Expert
Mar 29, 2017
United Stairs of America
It never crashes for me, but I find the texture pack rather useless nonetheless, so I only put it on at times where I can't bother to differentiate between the disks from their names. I'd be too lazy so I put on the pack to actually see what the wands are from their textures, without looking at their names.

I know **many** people that crash when downloading it... (or when uninstalling it after leaving the lobby.)

But yeah, you can play without the texture pack, not a big of a deal; better than just crashing a lot. Good luck playing next time o/

Edit: I remember, a few months ago, the community games, about 12 people. We were playing lucky islands and we were all teleported to, I think tower defence. Golden times, everyone crashed except me, Potato and someone else. xd I lagged for an entire minute tho

Reactions: wbgamer
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Is the status same as the profile post I am kinda noon at this forums stuff
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy birthday
Mintypie231 wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy birthday!!🍰🥳
This is YOUR daily doe of facts #57-
The shortest war in recorded history took place between Britain and the Sultanate of Zanzibar on August 27, 1896. It lasted just 38 minutes.
insane forceshadowing.PNG

Proof I can predict the future~
i thought 1.21 was the trails and tales update wtf i'm so out of the loop
Top Bottom