• Ooh, Yeah!

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • No, it shouldn't be so.

Votes: 8 88.9%

• Total voters

xLeromee

Sep 1, 2017
Projectiles Mode
Well, before reading this, please read the whole post to not lose any detail of it. Also, explain why you want it to be removed or no ;)

~ No Projectiles: Bad idea for SkyWars, skywars is a game where everyone can kill people without needing to have no projectiles. I understand people can come only to pvp here, those kills also are important if someone is SkyBasing

~ Normal Projectiles: This is the part of SkyWars, where everyone can kill others without needing to pvp, some distance and catch the bow to kill them.

~ Soft Blocks: Ok, this is really ruining SkyWars. If you are trying to build a bridge safely without getting knocked off as the normal projectiles can knock you off everyone would camp. The blocks are like the glass in real life if you hit them. Boom...

Check the difference between the old SkyWars with the old projectiles that were Normal, and now. No one can shoot others if 2-3 ranks are there that are voting No Projectiles, as the most of people that want pvp votes it.

I suggest removing those 2 modes Soft Blocks and No Projectiles since it's basically ruining the kills and the needing of being safe

Chest Loot
~ Basic: It's good, but the thing is to have more water buckets as all the people have a lava bucket and you can easily die if no one saves you. That's the only problem.

~ Normal: Yes, this is the bad thing, the loot is bad as the chain on it. The old loot had better things in the chest. Not like this, 'golden sword' How will you attack if you don't have swordsman? Gold swords without enchant doesn't even make like a 5.5

~ Overpowered: The update has been nice as the bows with punching bows have been removed. Well, the gaps are too many less now. I suggest to put also more gaps, like 3 and a notch.

With this suggestion, I want to say for example what mistakes they have, or what is better for cubecraft

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
I really like no projectiles, because it got kinda annoying to get killed by snowballs or whatever. I’d like to keep no projectiles and I think a lot of players agree with that, as I see a lot of ranked players voting for no projectiles.

Soft blocks is a different thing and I know some people like the mode. I don’t prefer playing it, but it can be fun sometimes. No need to remove it.

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
Projectiles Mode
~ No Projectiles: Bad idea for SkyWars, sky wars is a game where everyone can kill people without needing to have no projectiles. I understand people can come only to pop here, those kills also are important if someone is SkyBasing

cubecraft
I actually like the mode. You can safely build anywhere. As camping is a punishable offence, it's not a really big problem. Players who pillar up and just camp up there are really annoying, some staff member won't even punish them because the 'base' is still accessible. Removing it, no thank you, I actually quite like the mode.

About Soft Blocks, I agree with Marieke.
The loot is fine in my eyes, basic might have really bad loot but that's the point of basic. I think it's good right now.

Reactions: Priley

Fallenleaf

Aug 8, 2017
I like no projectiles and soft blocks, i think projectiles can be annoying sometimes when you're trying to build somewhere. Softblocks is just a fun little feature to sometimes play, and i like it. It doesen't get voted alot either. I think it's good that basic chests dont give that much stuff. It's basic afterall. I think too many god apples for op mode would kinda ruin it, because everyone would be unkillable and it just turns into who can knock eachother off. If they buffed the swords in normal chest, it would kinda ruin the swordsman kit

Shrek Trained Me

Apr 16, 2017
North Korea
Projectiles Mode
Well, before reading this, please read the whole post to not lose any detail of it. Also, explain why you want it to be removed or no ;)

~ No Projectiles: Bad idea for SkyWars, skywars is a game where everyone can kill people without needing to have no projectiles. I understand people can come only to pvp here, those kills also are important if someone is SkyBasing

~ Normal Projectiles: This is the part of SkyWars, where everyone can kill others without needing to pvp, some distance and catch the bow to kill them.

~ Soft Blocks: Ok, this is really ruining SkyWars. If you are trying to build a bridge safely without getting knocked off as the normal projectiles can knock you off everyone would camp. The blocks are like the glass in real life if you hit them. Boom...

Check the difference between the old SkyWars with the old projectiles that were Normal, and now. No one can shoot others if 2-3 ranks are there that are voting No Projectiles, as the most of people that want pvp votes it.

I suggest removing those 2 modes Soft Blocks and No Projectiles since it's basically ruining the kills and the needing of being safe

Chest Loot
~ Basic: It's good, but the thing is to have more water buckets as all the people have a lava bucket and you can easily die if no one saves you. That's the only problem.

~ Normal: Yes, this is the bad thing, the loot is bad as the chain on it. The old loot had better things in the chest. Not like this, 'golden sword' How will you attack if you don't have swordsman? Gold swords without enchant doesn't even make like a 5.5

~ Overpowered: The update has been nice as the bows with punching bows have been removed. Well, the gaps are too many less now. I suggest to put also more gaps, like 3 and a notch.

With this suggestion, I want to say for example what mistakes they have, or what is better for cubecraft
For the projectiles, i really like the no projectile mode. You can't get killed by a bowspammer in basic or snowballed when building/speed building

And the chests now are fine. If you get a golden sword you get good gear and if you get a good sword you get less gear.
Sorry but -1

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
Although I hate no projectiles myself, removing it isn't the option. In a suggestion I made a week ago or so, I mentioned an option to have separate boards for locked normal projectiles or separate boards for locked no projectiles. This way, you wouldn't always only get no projectiles in every game you play.

Soft blocks is neat, and I really haven't had any problems with it myself.

I can kind of agree with this, but at the same time, I have never personally felt like I'm lacking water buckets in basic mode.
Name one thing that's better about normal mode, and I can guarantee you that I will have something to say against it.
Previously, the chests were incredibly unbalanced and kits were pretty much always the reason you can win a fight. Every other game, I'd get a neighbor with full armour including diamond pieces & a swordman sword, while all I had to work with was some chain and a missing chestplate. What am I supposed to do? I'm severely outgeared in all departments, and my only way of killing the person effectively would be to knock them off. Knocking them off would also mean I still have the same gear. Don't even get me started on how unbalanced Swordsman was.
In the current update, the outgearing aspect isn't as common as it used to be. Now at least I always get a guaranteed full set of anything, whether it be iron or diamond. Almost everyone gets roughly an equal chance.
The amount of apples was the biggest problem for OP in my opinion. People would always eat away, while breaking armour would be the only way to effectively kill them. If you don't have golden apples yourself, it's safe to say that it's going to be a rather painful fight to fight.
Enchanted apples are definitely a no-go in chests for me, and I personally don't like them as a recipe either. I'd rather remove them completely.
(p.s. punch bows still appear in OP chests)

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on Robbedz's profile.
Happy birthday my friend! 🎈🎉
UncleSpect wrote on SAASD's profile.
Happy birthday!
UncleSpect wrote on Alexp192's profile.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALEXXX!! 🎈🎉
UncleSpect wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
thank you for the follow! 🤍
Top Bottom