Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

EdibleNummies

Jul 21, 2023
So I like some loot and like others. My suggestion is you can select which loot you like and the game will randomly select loot like it does already BUT only use the loot that you like and have selected.
btw by loot I mean kill effects, cages, egg skins and chests

Hoshi

Speedy Wing Rush Gonzales
Aug 4, 2017
meow meow
youtube.com
Pronouns
She/Her
I’ve wanted this feature for ages now. I love using the randomize feature for loot, but I keep getting the same cages and other cosmetics pop up, ones that I don’t like.

Either a blacklist feature or a randomize favourites feature would be so useful and I’m sure we’re not the only ones that would like this to become a thing as I’ve seen suggestions of this pop up in the very far past.

JustNathie

♡ Moderator ♡
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Jul 15, 2022
Out of this world 🪐
I’ve wanted this feature for ages now. I love using the randomize feature for loot, but I keep getting the same cages and other cosmetics pop up, ones that I don’t like.

Either a blacklist feature or a randomize favourites feature would be so useful and I’m sure we’re not the only one that would like this to become a thing as I’ve seen suggestions of this pop up in the very far past.
I agree. I, as well, don't like how it cycles the same features and the ones you don't like.

there's a win effect that literally crashes my game and phone 😭 it's available for all lower vip levels.

Hoshi

Speedy Wing Rush Gonzales
Aug 4, 2017
meow meow
youtube.com
Pronouns
She/Her
I agree. I, as well, don't like how it cycles the same features and the ones you don't like.

there's a win effect that literally crashes my game and phone 😭 it's available for all lower vip levels.
Might want to report that as a bug! But yeah. Another good reason as to why this should be implemented, haha.

Reactions: JustNathie

Xavi | Goofy

Quality Assurance and Support
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
May 14, 2019
Belgium
Pronouns
He/Him
As nathie said the concept of favorite loot was actually in planning on before 1.19 and was in the public notion page.

I really do love the suggestion and hope for this to be implemented as well. There’s just some older loot which I’m not to fond of so singeling those out would be so much more fun .

O1t24277

Feb 3, 2022
India
Pronouns
He/Him
So I like some loot and like others. My suggestion is you can select which loot you like and the game will randomly select loot like it does already BUT only use the loot that you like and have selected.
I think it was added in Java with preview loot feature, not sure though but yes it was there before 1.19 in the notions page.
I would also love this feature.

ElFlxen_

Oct 20, 2020
México
Pronouns
He/Him

Are you talking about "Leaves Win Effect" right? I agree that this effect generates lag especially on mobile devices.

IanLuzbel

Jun 9, 2023
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Very good idea except for the leaves win but still goid

Reactions: EdibleNummies
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I'm here!
(i'm everywhere)
qKhalidd wrote on camulos's profile.
happy birthday!
Casualpoalrbear wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats in helper. I know you do great

(Also nice change to your PFP)
Frontlane wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday!
Top Bottom