Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

klutch 1 cps

Jul 16, 2023
Please remove that stupid bedrock walking bridge that these kids keep doing. Im sorry but if you are bad at bridging in this game it is seriously a skill issue, there should be no reason why i look at someone in skywars on their island and then i turn around to loot a chest and not even 3 seconds before i open the chest they are already behind me because all they had to do was just walk and place no type of skillful bridging whatsoever. Please see this!!!

Roxrock

Mar 6, 2023
Andromeda
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
I would rather have the amount of blocks players receive in Skywars be reduced, so players are limited in the amount they can bridge, forcing them to use the actual map to get from player to player.

small bob 294

Novice Member
May 15, 2021
Pronouns
He/Him
This is where you honestly need to just get good at the game. It doesn't matter that speedbridging exists in bedrock, as it is part of the game and most likely cannot be fixed by cubecraft. Just because you got mad at a game for 1 person sneaking up on you by speedbridge doesn't mean that everything all of a sudden has to change, as I would assume most people prefer having this bridging style as it promotes attacking versus camping. If you don't like the bedrock bridging, I would reccomend trying servers that are actually based on java (hint: cubecraft has one) as nowadays java is playable on almost every device despite it being a PC game.

Reactions: pekd
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

vanilla extract is the definition of clickbait ONG
Old Picture a friend did when I did Roblox videos hahah. I think this thumbnail never got used but I still like this art style:D
20210306_172301.png
Evaluatiefout wrote on Frontlane's profile.
chipi chipi chapa chapa
Frontlane wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎉
Top Bottom