Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

CamelinaBoat

Sep 19, 2015
Minas Tirith
Hey Guys, Camel here.

Y'all know when there's like, 5 different things you have to reply to on your profile page, and it would normally take like 1 minute to do them all, but since there's a cooldown timer, you have to wait for 5 minutes before finishing all of your replies?

Well I think that's quite annoying, especially since its your own profile page that you are replying to.

I know its an effort to reduce traffic so that the website doesn't have to load 32894723984 different new things every second, but its still reeeeeeally annoying.

My proposal is the following: for ONLY when you are posting on YOUR OWN profile page, you can bypass the Cooldown timer. IF, however, this still is hard on the website, then change it to this: when you reply to a bunch of people, the posts are not seen until 1 minute after you post them. so every minute your page is updated, and in that minute, it could load all 5 of the comments you posted, instead of them all being loaded in immediately after being posted.

Thanks for consideration,
Camel

TeoVolcano

Forum Veteran
Aug 20, 2015
Under your bed
I like the idea, but spam would be increased, as someone could just copy/paste links on his profile page (status), and, after a minute, this messages would appear in the forums. I think that cooldown exists basically for this reason. :P
Maybe adding this only for replies to comments in your profile page, as spammers don't usually have messages, because they join just to spam. +1.
P.S: If you are helper, why don't you suggest it to developers and admins? You got contacts m8 :D

telegamer

Forum Veteran
Jul 28, 2015
Bansilvania
bit.ly
If the first part doesn't work out... I like the second part of the idea where it shows up after like 1 min.... But overall:
yushyushyushyushyush

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Kazwa wrote on B0tervlieg's profile.
happy birthday! :)
Kazwa wrote on Baploon's profile.
happy birthday!
Casualpoalrbear wrote on Loskol's profile.
Pro parrot plays pro program
Guys, I might have predicted BedWars Duos! The best part is it's releasing tomorrow!
1713889970725.png
Eli wrote on Baploon's profile.
Happy Birthday!!
Top Bottom