Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

DogG0d

Novice Member
Oct 13, 2019
Netherlands
Wouldn't it be cool that you can host private games. And to prevent stressing the servers you can have only an x amount of games per day and the server only opens an x amount of games at once. The amount of games per day would depend on what rank you have in combination with Plus rank. I like the games on cubecraft, and the maps are pretty good too, it would be cool to have private games. With limitations so it won't be like hypixel 😉

Xiarn

Feb 6, 2021
This is a cool idea and would balance itself since only highly ranked players can do it

Deann

what's a bug 🍪
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Jul 2, 2017
the agency
A private game system is in development, but there likely isn't enough server space for regular members to use it atm, even just obsidian/plus ranks. I do agree with the idea, but it'll be a while before members have the option.

InkAsriel

Sep 23, 2017
The Netherlands
if they decide to add this (which i would love to see) there shouldnt be a leaderboard since you could work together with a friend to farm your way up

Reactions: DogG0d

Slvrp

Nov 23, 2016
This actually seems like a cool idea considering it has a limit. Let's say Obsidian gets that since the rank is quite 'bad' for its price, that would make it a lot more interesting to buy. With a limit I suppose we should probably think of something like 3 games a day since it will really be too much for the servers otherwise I guess

Egg🥚

Gameplay Engineer
Team CubeCraft
🎨 Designer
Jul 12, 2020
The Netherlands
This actually seems like a cool idea considering it has a limit. Let's say Obsidian gets that since the rank is quite 'bad' for its price, that would make it a lot more interesting to buy. With a limit I suppose we should probably think of something like 3 games a day since it will really be too much for the servers otherwise I guess
Imagine if all obsidian rankers would start 3 games a day....

that's a lot of games a day.

Slvrp

Nov 23, 2016
Imagine if all obsidian rankers would start 3 games a day....

that's a lot of games a day.
Sure, but then you'd have to think of something else which there aren't a lot of options. If you want to implement something like this, which really is a good idea, you should come up with something like a limit and whatever limit. It will always be quite some games a day but will it really add up that much to the overall daily games of cube and should there be like a minimum amount of players in a party for a private match to start? I think considering those 2 things there will definitely be some way to be able to add it

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Reesle wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom