Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should CCG add private games?

• Total voters

MeliodasWrath

Aug 27, 2019
the UK *sips tea*
Other servers like hypixel and Mineplex have these features, and it's really useful and fun. I like being able to play only with friends and nobody else, to have fun and also prove who is better :P
There could be 2 ways to implement this:
1. Party leaders are able to choose random maps by, when right clicking the solo skywars (or whatever game) button, be prompted to choose either a normal map, or a private game. If you right click on the private game you can choose a map for the private game.
2. Add it like the mineplex approach, where a separate server is created for you, and the party leader can choose which game to play, and it would send all players in the server to that game. You could invite to the server like a party, but it would be a separate system. All party members will also be sent to the server. You also could put which game to play up to a vote.

Yes, this would likely be a ranked feature, probably the amount of players you could add to the server would be dependant on your rank, for example: iron - 5 people, lapiz - 7 people, gold - 10 people etc.

Reactions: wxzzrd and Gregeyy

Gregeyy

Forum Expert
Jul 21, 2017
Spain
Could be a nice addition, but I think it would cause some lag. Imagine there are more than 20 people using this feature,
that means 20 private servers! It'd be nice to hear some feedback from the developers.

Thanks for creating the thread and have a nice day! 😜

Reactions: MeliodasWrath

MeliodasWrath

Aug 27, 2019
the UK *sips tea*
Could be a nice addition, but I think it would cause some lag. Imagine there are more than 20 people using this feature,
that means 20 private servers! It'd be nice to hear some feedback from the developers.

Thanks for creating the thread and have a nice day! 😜
I agree to an extent; however usually if you look at the maps there are at least around 8 or more active at a time per game, not to mention lobbies, so I don't think it would put tooo much strain on the server. Obviously if it did lag too much then it wouldn't be very good :p

Reactions: Gregeyy

MeliodasWrath

Aug 27, 2019
the UK *sips tea*
Maybe to save lots of servers being created, it could use the public servers that are open and have no players (which there are a lot of) and make it so nobody else can join.

Reactions: Gregeyy

MeliodasWrath

Aug 27, 2019
the UK *sips tea*
Reactions: Quis

Gemmmmie

Forum Veteran
Dec 31, 2017
The Butterfly Gardens
It would be a fun idea overall. However, if you allow the whole of the public to do so it could cause a lot of server issues, due to a lot more games being run with less players playing. An idea to stop this is give Obsidian (on Java) the only opportunity to use this Feature. Yes, it is limiting, but it gives a lot more perks out of the rank.

Also, private servers could cause people to possibly farm wins. Therefore, another idea to help this is to not allow these games be apart of any statistics or leaderboards.

Overall, I really like this idea!

Reactions: MeliodasWrath

MeliodasWrath

Aug 27, 2019
the UK *sips tea*
It would be a fun idea overall. However, if you allow the whole of the public to do so it could cause a lot of server issues, due to a lot more games being run with less players playing. An idea to stop this is give Obsidian (on Java) the only opportunity to use this Feature. Yes, it is limiting, but it gives a lot more perks out of the rank.

Also, private servers could cause people to possibly farm wins. Therefore, another idea to help this is to not allow these games be apart of any statistics or leaderboards.

Overall, I really like this idea!
I personally think that diamond rank should be given it, but the private server size is limited to a few people, lets say 3, and emerald would give you more, maybe 5 or 6, and obsidian would give you 10+. It's still £50, which I feel is a lot and should give you at least some perks of this feature.

Reactions: Gemmmmie

Technosword

Forum Expert
Apr 21, 2020
US
I personally think that diamond rank should be given it, but the private server size is limited to a few people, lets say 3, and emerald would give you more, maybe 5 or 6, and obsidian would give you 10+. It's still £50, which I feel is a lot and should give you at least some perks of this feature.
A server is a server regardless of how many people it holds. Sure, lower player counts mean cheaper servers but it’s still a server. I support this but I think this should be either an obsidian thing or a plus thing.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday
Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
Top Bottom