• Not at all

Votes: 2 28.6%

• Total voters

FnigePython

Sep 7, 2019
the land down under
Pronouns
She/Her
Private games, this would be a rank of sorts that would let you make private lobbies. The invites to the private lobbies should be within the social menu

This tab should contain a "create private game" where you can create the game and "join private game" should be where you see your invites to the game.

Creating private game should bring up a screen where you choose what game mode you want (trios should be included too (use To4 maps for trios) and also let solos use duos maps too) and then you can choose what map you want.

Once your finished with the initial set up it would bring you to a different tab that would show the playerlist (click on it to bring the whole thing up) which you should be able to do the same actions as you usually would in a party and maybe even set teams up too. You should also be able to redo the initial setup when you want to change map or gamemode

Reactions: aveely69

TARO

Jul 22, 2020
Outer Space
www.youtube.com
You make all the right points here, and I would say if the party leader had VIP, they would be able to invite (Non-VIP) friends into a private game.

This could also be available to other ranks aside from VIP.

All it would take is a seperate room and not many people would open them at a time so if you sacrifice a Lobby or two for privates then it would work out.

Also, what if there was a VIP-Only Lobby for games with ranks, where the only people who could play were VIPs.

FnigePython

Sep 7, 2019
the land down under
Pronouns
She/Her
You make all the right points here, and I would say if the party leader had VIP, they would be able to invite (Non-VIP) friends into a private game.
Yep as usual
This could also be available to other ranks aside from VIP.
I personally think it should be its own separate rank, though java it'd be a higher rank
All it would take is a seperate room and not many people would open them at a time so if you sacrifice a Lobby or two for privates then it would work out.
I think it should handle the same way parties does but seperate lobbies would work too
Also, what if there was a VIP-Only Lobby for games with ranks, where the only people who could play were VIPs.
You make a thread for that

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on Verbramdt's profile.
Hi Bram! Welcome back! I missed you bro 🥹
UncleSpect wrote on Frontlane's profile.
🤍
throwing my mouse hard enough on the wall for a grand total of 7 times as a result of gamer rage somehow fixed the liftoff distance issues

also don't worry about me it's not that deep it's just anger issues and being the usual failure at everything including the simplest video games
JellyFish01 wrote on Fesa's profile.
You said "I SEE YOUR NAME ALL OVER REPORTS" You literally scream in my face. Yall want me to not report such bugs? I know that the bug is fixed
You don't have to reply with a longer message.
Xi1m wrote on Verbramdt's profile.
OH MY GOD YOURE BAACK
Top Bottom