Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

CasGamer175

Dec 23, 2018
I think it's a good idea to add private games for ranked players.
People will be able to challenge friends and test out new tactics.
I would love to see that being a future on the server because everytime I want to do a kind of skywars duels against my friend I have to do a skywars duels kit and that's less fun.

Reactions: Wave Master7S

Zombiepower

Forum Veteran
Jul 1, 2016
Belgium
I really wouldn´t like to get ranked privé games. I would love to get more equality between ranked and non-ranked players. By adding this I think that you will create a bigger gap between the non-rankers and the rankers. Also if you're going to add this I think that the rankers will feel higher than the non-rankers and that´s something I wanna avoid.

Camezonda

Release Manager/Team Ops 🏳️‍🌈
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Jul 23, 2015
Manchester
twitter.com
Pronouns
He/They
Hello, thanks for making this suggestion. Private games have already been suggested in the past. I've always been interested in adding private games, but factors such as implementing the system into the current CubeCraft will take development time, thought and money. As much as people would disagree with me, if private games were to be added, they would be behind a payment wall. Such as adding it into CubeCraft Plus, Obsidian rank or as a separate subscription.

If you're wondering how I imagine private games, I'd think that you can access the "Games" menu from using /private in the chat or by clicking on a possible NPC in our lobby. Once the menu is opened, it'll show you all of our games, including the featured game at that time, if the game is available on the Minecraft version you're on, such as 1.8 or 1.9, it'll let you continue into the next menu. After clicking the game type, it'll take you to the maps menu if the game has maps to select before entering the game, such as SkyWars or EggWars. You'd click on the map and the menu would close and the chat would say "Your private game is currently being started, you'll be teleported into the game once it's open". You'll then be teleported into your private game, you'd need to have more than 1 player to start the game and you (the private game owner) would have permission to start the game. To add people into your private game, you'd need to invite them into a party. If you don't have enough room on your party list, you'd need to either get CubeCraft Plus if you don't have it already, or get a higher rank which gives more party slots. So yeah, this is how I'd imagine private games on our network if they existed, and of course your game statistics and global statistics will not change from these private games.

Thanks!
Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on Frontlane's profile.
genius idea frontland
IMG_8850.jpeg
GiGaGekkies wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congratulations...
GiGaGekkies wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations!
GiGaGekkies wrote on Frontlane's profile.
I knew it! Congratulations
W streamer here: @SugaaKat
Top Bottom