Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Pritt

Jan 1, 2017
South Africa
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi there everyone, I am Devan or mostly known as Pritt in-game.

It definitely feels weird doing one of these introductions, it sure has been a while. For the past couple of years I have primarily been apart of another network until I recently switched entirely over to CubeCraft. I mainly play on Bedrock and my main games are definitely Survival Games and Skywars. I first joined the forums in 2017 and I have been playing on the server on and off since then basically. I have one amazing memory of when I think 1.9 PVP was just released and I use to play SG so much with one of my friends. I remember back then everyone was still trying to figure out the whole PVP mechanics. I started playing Minecraft when version 1.6 was released so around July 2013-ish. There was never really a time I quit the game for a long period other than the time my PC broke and I had to get a new one.

Little bit about me:

One interesting fact about me is that I am from South Africa! Yes we do have internet and PC's here and no lions do not walk around in our streets. I swear the things I've heard about what people think about South Africa is crazy! I finished school about 2 years ago and have been working since then as an accounting clerk. I finally decided what I want to go study so next year I plan on studying HR part time while gaining more and more experience in an accounting environment. I am pretty much a workaholic but mainly in my free time I tend to play some games such as Minecraft and Fortnite while talking to friends. My weekends mainly consist out of watching Netflix, spending time with family & friends or working at my youth centre. My native language is actually Afrikaans but luckily through school and just general online conversations I think my English is quite good.

I have to mention that I am not really a big forums type of guy. I prefer rather to spend time in-game than on the forums but I also do value community interaction. I hope that this introduction wasn't too short for the standards I've seen quickly scrolling through the forums. I cannot wait to get to know more and more people. Please feel free to message me, I am always willing to chat!

Thank you and stay safe everyone!
Devan

JokeKaedee

Dedicated Member
Mar 24, 2020
Dreamland
Pronouns
She/Her
Hey, Pritt! Nice to meet you :)
It's so interesting to read about your history and getting to know you a bit better :D

Reactions: Pritt

HellIsHot

Jul 13, 2017
Earth
Welcome Devan, it's nice to hear about you in this introduction! I also play survival games and it's actually my favorite game. If you want to play sometime just let me know! Hope you enjoy it here!

Buckyy

Dec 27, 2019
The Depths

It definitely feels weird doing one of these introductions, it sure has been a while. For the past couple of years I have primarily been apart of another network until I recently switched entirely over to CubeCraft. I mainly play on Bedrock and my main games are definitely Survival Games and Skywars. I first joined the forums in 2017 and I have been playing on the server on and off since then basically. I have one amazing memory of when I think 1.9 PVP was just released and I use to play SG so much with one of my friends. I remember back then everyone was still trying to figure out the whole PVP mechanics. I started playing Minecraft when version 1.6 was released so around July 2013-ish. There was never really a time I quit the game for a long period other than the time my PC broke and I had to get a new one.

Little bit about me:

One interesting fact about me is that I am from South Africa! Yes we do have internet and PC's here and no lions do not walk around in our streets. I swear the things I've heard about what people think about South Africa is crazy! I finished school about 2 years ago and have been working since then as an accounting clerk. I finally decided what I want to go study so next year I plan on studying HR part time while gaining more and more experience in an accounting environment. I am pretty much a workaholic but mainly in my free time I tend to play some games such as Minecraft and Fortnite while talking to friends. My weekends mainly consist out of watching Netflix, spending time with family & friends or working at my youth centre. My native language is actually Afrikaans but luckily through school and just general online conversations I think my English is quite good.

I have to mention that I am not really a big forums type of guy. I prefer rather to spend time in-game than on the forums but I also do value community interaction. I hope that this introduction wasn't too short for the standards I've seen quickly scrolling through the forums. I cannot wait to get to know more and more people. Please feel free to message me, I am always willing to chat!

Devan
Nice to meet you, Survival Games was one of my favourites games too.

I am an old MCSG player :)

tijgersword

Sep 24, 2021
The Netherlands

Little bit about me:

Devan
you i would feel to you already for more then 4 years on the forum thats insane

Videoguy

Novice Member
Oct 3, 2021

Little bit about me:

Devan
Hey Devan! You sound familiar, I think I might know you from somewhere!! Welcome to the forums, hope you enjoy!

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on S4nne's profile.
Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
🐺
Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Top Bottom