Would the prison server be OP?

• Yes, OP!

• No, just normal!

Results are only viewable after voting.

Catzore <3 Taco's

Dedicated Member
Apr 15, 2014
Canada
Actually, OP prison is becoming more and more common, so a normal prison server wouldn't be half bad. There's been many prison suggestions in the past, but I'm unaware of anything is being done towards it.
Im pretty sure that once rubik or halo said that they were gonna make a prison server but not anytime soon....and that was a pretty long while ago......it seems that the most popular and wanted suggestions never get added :(

Sevenade78

Dedicated Member
May 24, 2014
Germany
I was for normal prison, too. I also know it's not original, but still it would be a got idea to add it, just because it's still a cool game and it can't really get old THAT quick

MdsCool

Dedicated Member
May 20, 2014
McDonalds :D
This would bring more players. They at least should add more mini games or something, But this would be great to add.

I like op more xD

X_EpicM_X

Jan 10, 2015
Sydney
But Do we Really need Prison??Is it Essential?If it is Cubecraft should do a poll ._.. xD
-Epic

LaserDolphin77

Dedicated Member
Oct 20, 2013
Many Servers Have Prison and its not CCG Original as many people said ._. CCGames wants games that are home-made :3
We have factions, creative, spleef, survival games, skywars, used to have survival w/ survival plots, skyblock, kitpvp, paintball (probably more but I'm not remembering)...

Yittamonkey

Forum Expert
Mar 30, 2014
Canadia
"Main stream" Will grow the server in many ways:p. Somepeople play Minecraft only for Prison. There are entire communities within Prison servers.
I understand what you are saying just, CCG isn't supposed to be like every other server. It has stuff like SG and Skywars but with its own unique maps and features. Prison, sure you could make your own map although it really is just the same.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on ItzJqlmer's profile.
Gefeliciteerd maatje! <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
Quack-tacular Birthday to you, dear duck friend! 🎉 Wishing you a pond full of joy, a sky full of sunshine, and a heart full of love on your special day! May your feathers stay fluffy, your ponds be plentiful, and your quacks be heard far and wide. Here's to another year of waddling adventures and endless smiles! 🦆🎂

I love chat gpt
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday 🎈
Lyriie wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday!
Top Bottom