Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Would the prison server be OP?

• Yes, OP!

• No, just normal!

Results are only viewable after voting.

Damo999

Apr 26, 2014
I f CCG got a Prison server, it would be great. I think its what the server is missing and players get very addicted to it, making the player count go up. There should be stuff like cool picks, donors perks and stuff, like being able to name your get and maybe /kit? If there were a Prison server, would it be OP or not? Please answer the poll above! This will create another community full of people who are interested in other things.

Donors could have things like:
/repair
/repairall
/pickaxecolour
/fly (In mines)

And more :)

Walker_Walkis

Nov 15, 2013
Maybe not the repair ones but the pickaxe color could be used because it doesn't change gameplay.

Saradabaschi

Forum Expert
Jul 1, 2014
A prison server would be a nice addition to CCG. :)
We just can´t give special perks to donators as Volkom said (Eula).

Sevenade78

Dedicated Member
May 24, 2014
Germany
I used to play prison on another unpopular small server, and it was just a small prison :P But it still was fun!
But adding it on a popular server like ccg, where people always have the best ideas, I think that would be amazing!

Vothoras

Jun 27, 2014
I would love a prison server :)
Normally I don't like OP because for me it's don't have to do anything with pvp skills, but a prison server must be OP.

SevereWarning

Forum Expert
Nov 14, 2013
Somewhere
OP Prison is way more fun and awesome to do instead of lame mining slow in Normal. Ever since I joined CCG (Late September 2013) I've been wanting a Prison server. So, if this was implemented, well, it will be awesome. It would be nice if the Prison server had a plotworld for shops and building and whatnot too.

NanoNet

Dedicated Member
May 23, 2014
IKEA
At a point in time, I was addicted to Prison. It might be fun to bring it back into my liking. But if it was added at all, OP is the way to go.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Blom wrote on Lyriie's profile.
Lyriie, sorry for bullying you all the time :o
Ur an amazing staff member <3
mojang nerf mobile players pls
Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
Top Bottom