Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

m3nt05p3r50n

Mar 29, 2020
UK
I think Cube should have a practice warp and it should be PVP considering most of the games are PVP orientated. However, there should be at least two players in order for it to be utilised. They can choose between basic, normal or overpowered items in chests or automatically in the inventory. The arena can be the maps used in the actual games or simply a flat area.

People may abuse it and simply use it as a way to get private games for themselves, they should have a time limit to how long they can use the maps.

Or another option could be a Kit PVP but the concern of hackers. It could be an option for single players to face random players and move on to other players after one gets eliminated with a ratio of wins to losses somewhere on the screen.

GratefulCoast

Jan 31, 2020
I don't think they would implement it as there will be skyblock and other mini-games launching for bedrock version first rather than adding a new gamemode. Bedrock will get java ones first.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I genuinely thought it was Thursday today... I was so excited for it to be almost weekend :/
xHappyMood wrote on Gemmmmie's profile.
omg GEMMMMIE IS ONLINE?!?!
itzhussii wrote on avalon :3's profile.
avaa <33
After some weeks of break am I happy to announce that more interviews will come by! I have had interviews and also have some videos finished, been working hard on them. I appreciate all feedback on them and the same style is in them. The next video of the series (when I write this is coming out in: 19 hours 17 minutes.) Happy to hear your feedback on it! Also, have a good rest of your day!:D
had to reinstall minecraft just for the twitch cape (then uninstall it again)

looks great on my skin
image-51.png
Top Bottom