Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Nothing

Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Something else (please state)

Votes: 2 12.5%

• Total voters

ChrisCDLS

Aug 4, 2017
I like choice two. Still possibly to get the upper hand, but its not easy to get immediately.

F

Facelurite

No , i disagree. I like camping on top of areas in half health , as usually my team dies and am forced to fight many. Due to me finding melee distasteful i have resorted to buying both power and punch bows and sniping people from areas such as the top of their own. Then i get their egg and retreat to my safe spot.

Try it sometime. (Shifting on top if enemy base, ) Unknowing of my presence they often go near the corner .

Oh and if people attack me , i resort to running , bow shots then charge in for melee. Over in 10 seconds.

Jako_Nc

Novice Member
Jan 20, 2017
Australia
Something else:
1. don't play half health
2. get a sheild
3. place blocks in your offhand to block arrows with blocks
4. dodge
5. bow battle
6. run away and sneak up on them later
7. ender-pearl closer to them
8. BEILIVE!!! (idk could work... probably not)
rip

ᴀᴜsᴛɪɴ

Novice Member
Jun 5, 2017
Canada, BC,
No , i disagree. I like camping on top of areas in half health , as usually my team dies and am forced to fight many. Due to me finding melee distasteful i have resorted to buying both power and punch bows and sniping people from areas such as the top of their own. Then i get their egg and retreat to my safe spot.

Try it sometime. (Shifting on top if enemy base, ) Unknowing of my presence they often go near the corner .

Oh and if people attack me , i resort to running , bow shots then charge in for melee. Over in 10 seconds.
Yes I agree with this post

0ffense

Mar 27, 2017
Orion constellation
Solution 4 is the best IMO, and even that might not be enough. Being a 1 shot for leather is just a way too much.
I don't mind the power bow. It can especially be useful when there's a hacker in your game. I think it's actually good the way it is now. :)
Hackers are so much less important than proper gameplay though. Dont you think 3 shotting someone in iron armor with 25 diamond bow is a problem? Id almost say its better than buying the sharpness V sword since its ranged and costs twice as less.

MagnificentSpam

Forum Expert
Mar 16, 2016
It's not. The formula for bow calculation is 4.5 hearts + (25% + [level + 1])
So Power 0 is actually a 25% boost
No, the damage boost is 25% * (level + 1). So power 0 is indeed just a normal bow.
https://minecraft.gamepedia.com/Enchanting#Power
I never understood why shields are more expensive than bows when cubecraft shields are completely broken for melee combat. But I didn't play enough eggwars to really have an opinion on this.

ChasingRainbows

Jun 16, 2016
Florida
F

Facelurite

I believe enchantmeant start from level 0 , so to clear things up with an example ; sharpness level 0 is indeed sharpness 1 on any sword .
I believe it is a similar system for potions as well

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Kazwa wrote on Kloska's profile.
GRATTIS ANKA
Had some internet issues last week and went on a weekend getaway to an amusement park with my bf, but I'm back to grind and have fun on cube again :)
I missed u guys >.>
Reesle wrote on ElFlxen_'s profile.
Cool person!
Hqteful wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday!!🎉
FIRE BUNDLE?? 🌟
Sick!
IMG_5373.png
Top Bottom