Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Nothing

Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Something else (please state)

Votes: 2 12.5%

• Total voters

ChrisCDLS

Aug 4, 2017
I like choice two. Still possibly to get the upper hand, but its not easy to get immediately.

F

Facelurite

No , i disagree. I like camping on top of areas in half health , as usually my team dies and am forced to fight many. Due to me finding melee distasteful i have resorted to buying both power and punch bows and sniping people from areas such as the top of their own. Then i get their egg and retreat to my safe spot.

Try it sometime. (Shifting on top if enemy base, ) Unknowing of my presence they often go near the corner .

Oh and if people attack me , i resort to running , bow shots then charge in for melee. Over in 10 seconds.

Jako_Nc

Novice Member
Jan 20, 2017
Australia
Something else:
1. don't play half health
2. get a sheild
3. place blocks in your offhand to block arrows with blocks
4. dodge
5. bow battle
6. run away and sneak up on them later
7. ender-pearl closer to them
8. BEILIVE!!! (idk could work... probably not)
rip

ᴀᴜsᴛɪɴ

Novice Member
Jun 5, 2017
Canada, BC,
No , i disagree. I like camping on top of areas in half health , as usually my team dies and am forced to fight many. Due to me finding melee distasteful i have resorted to buying both power and punch bows and sniping people from areas such as the top of their own. Then i get their egg and retreat to my safe spot.

Try it sometime. (Shifting on top if enemy base, ) Unknowing of my presence they often go near the corner .

Oh and if people attack me , i resort to running , bow shots then charge in for melee. Over in 10 seconds.
Yes I agree with this post

0ffense

Mar 27, 2017
Orion constellation
Solution 4 is the best IMO, and even that might not be enough. Being a 1 shot for leather is just a way too much.
I don't mind the power bow. It can especially be useful when there's a hacker in your game. I think it's actually good the way it is now. :)
Hackers are so much less important than proper gameplay though. Dont you think 3 shotting someone in iron armor with 25 diamond bow is a problem? Id almost say its better than buying the sharpness V sword since its ranged and costs twice as less.

MagnificentSpam

Forum Expert
Mar 16, 2016
It's not. The formula for bow calculation is 4.5 hearts + (25% + [level + 1])
So Power 0 is actually a 25% boost
No, the damage boost is 25% * (level + 1). So power 0 is indeed just a normal bow.
https://minecraft.gamepedia.com/Enchanting#Power
I never understood why shields are more expensive than bows when cubecraft shields are completely broken for melee combat. But I didn't play enough eggwars to really have an opinion on this.

ChasingRainbows

Jun 16, 2016
Florida
F

Facelurite

I believe enchantmeant start from level 0 , so to clear things up with an example ; sharpness level 0 is indeed sharpness 1 on any sword .
I believe it is a similar system for potions as well

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy Birthday
WorriedSkate940 wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy birthday!!
I LOVE KING GIZZARD AND THE LIZARD WIZARD
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Reesle wrote on Zelfegor's profile.
Welcome to Official Cubecraft Forums!
Hope you enjoy yourself here :)
Top Bottom