Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

KronosCR

Mar 12, 2016
San José, Costa Rica
Why not add potions to eggwars, would be bought with emeralds and could be speed, or something similar but not that do not give as much advantage as the potion of strength

ItsDavey_

Forum Expert
Nov 23, 2014
the Netherlands
You already can buy potions with emeralds, and it is different for each map (not every map has an emerald generator) and you have kits with potions. (buffer, debuffer, egg legs etc.)

So I do not agree because we already have them! Anyway, Goodluck with your suggestion!
Can you be more specific and explain why you are saying "no"? Because If he has not enough information about your opinion, he can't change anything about it.

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
No more potions are needed in Eggwars as you have some kits which contains potions, on some maps you can buy potions with Emeralds and you've got an ability which you can gain a positive potion effect for a few seconds with.

Mar 6, 2017
Hello,

I do like your idea, but Eggwars has kits that already have potions.
I think that potions being added, all out of nowhere, would make the game a bit... uneven. It would basically change the game in a lot of things.
So, sorry for not agreeing with you, and wish you the best of luck :D

Thanks,
Poseidon

SpringWarz

Senior Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
May 2, 2016
Scotland
www.google.co.uk
Why not add potions to eggwars, would be bought with emeralds and could be speed, or something similar but not that do not give as much advantage as the potion of strength
I think eggwars is ok without potions (Even though we have Jump potions) and it would be very overpowered if someone had tons of strength and healing potions. :P

MarcoPlayzz

Dedicated Member
Oct 25, 2016
I would not like this being added to the game because, potions are a bit too overpowered to me the only appropriate potion would be speed that could be useful and maybe the harmful potions. Good Suggestion

SORRY FOR NECRO POSTING

KnightOfPro

Novice Member
Nov 20, 2016
It is maybe possible to add this.

But
In the Emerald shop, there are already potions. And, there are some kits which contain potions. At the last, you will need to replace them with somethings else so the game would't be to overpowered. For example: the golden apple.

I wish you the best of luck with your suggestion :D

CommunistCactus

Forum Professional
Mar 13, 2015
Beyond time and space
It is maybe possible to add this.

But
In the Emerald shop, there are already potions. And, there are some kits which contain potions. At the last, you will need to replace them with somethings else so the game would't be to overpowered. For example: the golden apple.

I wish you the best of luck with your suggestion :D
Please don't reply to threads older than 2 weeks. It's against the forum rules and counts as necroposting.
@LanceDaniels
@zRinne

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest profile posts

Eli
Finally got through the first page of voting streak rewards!

1714349194331.png
Reesle wrote on UnfWasTaken's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay!
Cool pfp btw 🌟
Reesle wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats on 500 msgs!
Amazinq wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Hbd
Top Bottom