Votes: 3 33.3%

• Total voters

Spinnypoo

Dedicated Member
May 12, 2016
mum
www.cubecraft.net
Hi there,

Hey everyone, I just have a few ideas in which you can read and give your opinion on what I have to say, they're listed below:

Number 1: Resetting stats - Now this, this is one of my main problems, because I wish I could turn back time and start my stats from day one, when I first got this account I had really bad wifi and would never be on a 4 or 5 bar, always stuck on a 1,2 or 3 bar. Meaning I was constantly lagging, losing easy battles in which I should've won, now, I do not have a terrible KD. I believe it is at the 1.80 - 1.85 area however I really believe I could make it a lot better. Since the birth of this current account I have upgraded my wifi, I used to play on about 0.3 Mbps, now I play on around 70 - 80 Mbps. Meaning I can play games with full bars and a low ping. Allowing me to win a lot more battles than I was when I first starting off. Now with this I understand people would argue this because people would still have the perks in which they have at the current time, but, if CubeCraft could do some coding so when you reset your stats you should lose all your kits, perks and any in game bonuses. I'm not too confident in how the KD works, I know it is the amount of kills to deaths you get, but I mean in how it works. For example, in Call of Duty it is easier to raise or lower your KD when you're a lower level, it could work differently, something I will explain in my next point.

Number 2: Separate levelling system in each game modes - For example, throughout the whole of the CuneCraft server you have your "Network level" which evolves around the whole of your Experience gained throughout the game modes, shared between them all. But, it would be cool if you could introduce a way in which players could earn XP for their "Skywars Level" so instead of gaining XP for only your Network level you gained XP for the two of them; Skywars and Network. With this idea it would allow CubeCraft to bring in new features, like. They could have rewards, like when you reach a new level on the Network you may get 50 points , or 50 vanity points you could earn things that would benefit the player in a particular game mode. So, when you get to level 2 Skywars level you could maybe get 500 coins, then at level 25, then level 50 you get to unlock one thing off the in game shop for free, you get the point, as your levels increase your rewards get better. Now, I'm not saying that it should be easy to rank up, I enjoy the ranking on the network, it takes time but comes with rewards. A great balance. So, the way this links to my stat idea is if you are a low Skywars level your stats should be affected more, for eg. If you get 5 kills in a game then die, your KD should go to 5.00 but then in your next 4 games you die without any kills it could maybe go down to 2.34 or something. But as time goes on your stats should not get affected as much, meaning the players who grind the game don't have to worry about their stats after growing it to how it is at the time.

I know there is only two suggestions but I do have another thread which I want to post, Which hopefully you will enjoy...

Reactions: mimi.darcy

mimi.darcy

Jul 7, 2016
Hi there,

Hey everyone, I just have a few ideas in which you can read and give your opinion on what I have to say, they're listed below:

Number 1: Resetting stats - Now this, this is one of my main problems, because I wish I could turn back time and start my stats from day one, when I first got this account I had really bad wifi and would never be on a 4 or 5 bar, always stuck on a 1,2 or 3 bar. Meaning I was constantly lagging, losing easy battles in which I should've won, now, I do not have a terrible KD. I believe it is at the 1.80 - 1.85 area however I really believe I could make it a lot better. Since the birth of this current account I have upgraded my wifi, I used to play on about 0.3 Mbps, now I play on around 70 - 80 Mbps. Meaning I can play games with full bars and a low ping. Allowing me to win a lot more battles than I was when I first starting off. Now with this I understand people would argue this because people would still have the perks in which they have at the current time, but, if CubeCraft could do some coding so when you reset your stats you should lose all your kits, perks and any in game bonuses. I'm not too confident in how the KD works, I know it is the amount of kills to deaths you get, but I mean in how it works. For example, in Call of Duty it is easier to raise or lower your KD when you're a lower level, it could work differently, something I will explain in my next point.

Number 2: Separate levelling system in each game modes - For example, throughout the whole of the CuneCraft server you have your "Network level" which evolves around the whole of your Experience gained throughout the game modes, shared between them all. But, it would be cool if you could introduce a way in which players could earn XP for their "Skywars Level" so instead of gaining XP for only your Network level you gained XP for the two of them; Skywars and Network. With this idea it would allow CubeCraft to bring in new features, like. They could have rewards, like when you reach a new level on the Network you may get 50 points , or 50 vanity points you could earn things that would benefit the player in a particular game mode. So, when you get to level 2 Skywars level you could maybe get 500 coins, then at level 25, then level 50 you get to unlock one thing off the in game shop for free, you get the point, as your levels increase your rewards get better. Now, I'm not saying that it should be easy to rank up, I enjoy the ranking on the network, it takes time but comes with rewards. A great balance. So, the way this links to my stat idea is if you are a low Skywars level your stats should be affected more, for eg. If you get 5 kills in a game then die, your KD should go to 5.00 but then in your next 4 games you die without any kills it could maybe go down to 2.34 or something. But as time goes on your stats should not get affected as much, meaning the players who grind the game don't have to worry about their stats after growing it to how it is at the time.

I know there is only two suggestions but I do have another thread which I want to post, Which hopefully you will enjoy...
I like it

TheFastBowler

Forum Expert
Jul 26, 2016
India
hatrex.net
If you are talking about re-setting stats just for you account, yes. But if you want a whole server re-set, no. I like the levelling system at the moment as gaining levels takes quite a long time anyway and having to get it for all games will be very hard.

YouAlwaysTim

Jul 18, 2015
Everywhere :)
Hi there,

1. If the reseting is for yourself okay I understand it, if it is for everyone I would say no because everyone is trying hard to win and get on the leaderboard
  2. I like it but I don't know it probably won't be edit still +1

SrKlompenstein

Forum Expert
Oct 21, 2015
Veluwe

In that case, it seems like a good idea. But this also means:
  • All the Points you have earned, must be removed
  • All the Experience you have earned, must be removed
And these disadvantages of the idea will be difficult...

Wow... I have this idea never heard or seen. It sounds really cool!
Maybe this is a nice addition: If you open your compass (Travel guide) and you click on Eggwars, for example, then you see your Eggwars experience.

Bananaboy21

Jan 30, 2014
The microwave
I really like the first one, because when you first start out, you're not very good but playing gains you skill and knowledge about the game, and its hard to get your kills back ahead of your deaths after starting, due to the fact you're very new and stuff. Problem is with the second one, it would be very complex and hard to understand for new/younger players, but if it was simplified drastically then maybe it could be implemented.
1st idea = Great!
2nd idea = Ok.

Chubby

Jun 25, 2016
I do not agree with the "Reset stats" part. No one is to blame for your net being bad and more, so the players we have in the TOPs, let's start over again? I already have more than 2900 wins and now nothing resets everything?

iLoveYouu

Forum Veteran
Oct 18, 2015
In that case, it seems like a good idea. But this also means:
  • All the Points you have earned, must be removed
  • All the Experience you have earned, must be removed
And these disadvantages of the idea will be difficult...
Why would those things have to be removed? He did play all the games to earn these, he just doesn't like his stats so he personally wants to reset his stats so he can for example accurately see how many times he actually wins nowadays and how many kills etc. he gets without having the old stats there that weren't good.
I do not agree with the "Reset stats" part. No one is to blame for your net being bad and more, so the players we have in the TOPs, let's start over again? I already have more than 2900 wins and now nothing resets everything?
He wants a command or something similar added so players who don't like their stats can reset them at any time they want to, he doesn't want a full reset for everyone. So it would fully be up to you if you want to reset your stats or not.
I'm against the first one..
Wanna know why?
Well let me tell you..
So you're an average no-lifer and you have more than 13 hours on Skywars, 10000+ kills and a few thousand wins...
You're happy about yours stats and then suddenly your account gets Hacked and then the Hacker resets your stats...
There goes your hard work...
That's the only big problem I see with this :/

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
Wanna know why?
Well let me tell you..
So you're an average no-lifer and you have more than 13 hours on Skywars, 10000+ kills and a few thousand wins...
You're happy about yours stats and then suddenly your account gets Hacked and then the Hacker resets your stats...
192ab03d141682180585447232_700wa_0.gif

awesomebutter234

Jun 12, 2016
Wanna know why?
Well let me tell you..
192ab03d141682180585447232_700wa_0.gif
RIP
Maybe there could be a password you set for that command, or make it send you a conversation message on the forums to confirm it.(but the hacker might get to that)

Zombiepower

Forum Veteran
Jul 1, 2016
Belgium
1. i would like that but i think that there will be a lot of problems like: 'i did /stats remove and all my stats are gone now,it wasn't my meaning'

2.just no

awesomebutter234

Jun 12, 2016
Still people will say that their brother/friends where online and they removed their stats
RIP
Maybe there could be a password you set for that command, or make it send you a conversation message on the forums to confirm it.(but the hacker might get to that)
If they decided to share the passward, then simple it's that person's problem. Also make it so you can only have 3 attempts to use a passward before you can put one in for 5,10,15,20(keeps going)minutes.

Reactions: Zombiepower
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday 🎈
Lyriie wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday!
Critly wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy Birthday, enjoy your day! 🎉
Basketman wrote on Kloska's profile.