Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

DiamondCatX1

Feb 28, 2021
I was playing Bedrock Edition Duels 1v1 Overpowered and I was fighting a player with the name "TrimericPurse98" and they were banned for cheating but it didn't look like there was any hacks used in that match.

I'm not sure what happened before the game I played with them but I just wanted to notify this to make sure that they weren't falsely banned.

I've seen obvious hackers in games but never seen them banned so it was a little bit strange that a 'normal' player was banned in my game.

Jiivan

Dedicated Member
Sep 3, 2018
Catalonia
Hello,
Do not worry, if they have been falsely banned by sentinel, they will detail everything that happened in their appeal. Keep in mind that sentinel is an anti-cheat, meaning it's not a human, so it can make mistakes sometimes.

Reactions: DiamondCatX1
D

Deleted member 469419

I was playing Bedrock Edition Duels 1v1 Overpowered and I was fighting a player with the name "TrimericPurse98" and they were banned for cheating but it didn't look like there was any hacks used in that match.

I'm not sure what happened before the game I played with them but I just wanted to notify this to make sure that they weren't falsely banned.

I've seen obvious hackers in games but never seen them banned so it was a little bit strange that a 'normal' player was banned in my game.
Hey, just as Jiivan said above. They have the chance of appealing the unfair ban, so the staffs who are in charge of it will look at it.

And also, the reason of this reply; keep in mind that this kind of stuff it's better to make them on the support section for faster replies from other community members/staff members :p

Reactions: Jiivan

Orientalz

Jul 30, 2016
Hello,
Do not worry, if they have been falsely banned by sentinel, they will detail everything that happened in their appeal. Keep in mind that sentinel is an anti-cheat, meaning it's not a human, so it can make mistakes sometimes.
Exactly (Love how the way you worded "meaning it's not a human, so it can make mistakes sometimes" implies that humans never make mistakes haha :D

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Top Bottom