Forum Expert
Dec 22, 2019
The Future
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
cc_bar_596343100000.png

Hey,

My suggestion is about the poison potions in skywars 1.8.

2021-03-14_14.41.48.png

My suggestion is to do something with the poison potions, because:

- It is hard to jump, so you can't really run away.
- It is very op in a fight, because you'll lose like 7 hearts. Yes, you can eat some gapples, but it is still op.
- The potions also last too long.

Idea 1: Remove them
There isn't much to say about this.

Idea 2: Nerf them
You can shorten the duration and change it to poison II instead.

Idea 3: Keep them as it is
Not much to say, since nothing will change.

Note: This is my second suggestion I have ever made! Special thanks to @Skoedel @Ge1ster @99th_DutchNubnub @ShinyArrow and @ItsSennee

Thanks for reading this suggestion, have a nice day!

Last edited:

99th_DutchScary

99th_DutchMod
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Oct 28, 2019
PatatsLand
I agree these potions are overpowered, so I voted option 2. As they add some strategy to the game, so I wouldn't like to see them get removed. I'd prefer the time getting nerfed.

Reactions: GiGaGekkies

Zillu

Jan 4, 2021
This is fun because I was playing team skywars yesterday and someone splashed a poision on me. After some seconds I thought; Why am I still poisioned? This is taking way too long. I started off with full hp but as we kept on fighting he did way more damage and I couldn't just handle it since I was poisioned for 30 seconds. I'd rather keep the poision in the game so I voted for option 2

witcher

Novice Member
Feb 23, 2021
Hello,

I've found myself at a huge disadvantage against poison potions as well, though I just figured I needed another strategy. I personally voted for option 2, as this makes the most sense to me. The usage of potions is a strategy you simply cannot remove from SkyWars, although you can alter it. Make the potion last 10-15 seconds or so, that sounds like the perfect 'nerfing' to me.

ItsSennee

Jul 1, 2020
Hi
I completely agree these poison pots are way too long.
I think option 2 would be great, if u shorten the time of the poison pots they won't be that op anymore!
For example: Make it poison 2 for 5-10 sec!

• Love

Dudu

Apr 16, 2019
Personally i think it's a fun item, so removing them outright is a bit too much, so i think the best thing to do is reduce its duration slightly to ~20 seconds, or maybe make it poison 2 and 7-10 seconds, it does more damage, but the other debuffs that stay the same are way shorter.

ItzJqlmer

Dedicated Member
Sep 18, 2018
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
Although I dont play much 1,8 I want to say something about it. Since my 1,8 pvp skills isn't the best I really like to use these potions so I can still kill my opponent :d Even though potions are only available in overpowered wich is really underandable because healing in normal or basic is literally impposible. They are indeed kinda too overpowered, I have voted for option 2!

Velocidad

Jan 10, 2021
Spain
Personally i think it's a fun item, so removing them outright is a bit too much, so i think the best thing to do is reduce its duration slightly to ~20 seconds, or maybe make it poison 2 and 7-10 seconds, it does more damage, but the other debuffs that stay the same are way shorter.
hell na poison 2 is very op,i will get destroyed in seconds with that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
Happy Birthday
UncleSpect wrote on Basketman's profile.
Basket 🤍
UncleSpect wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
thanks for the follow my cutie friend! 🤍
xEefster wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
Happybirthday bbg!! ❤🥳
Thjis wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
Gefeliciteerd Eva!
Top Bottom