Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should there be a change?

• Yes!

• No; screw your sanity.

Results are only viewable after voting.

TheQueenWaddle

Dedicated Member
Jan 3, 2016
I'm sure this has been brought up, but holy GOODNESS is it difficult to grind points. I usually like to earn points through PvP, considering that it's one point per kill. I sat there for about an hour, and got ~150 points. I went to go buy a tower from Tower Defense, and I've only BARELY made a dent in the 500 I need to get one tower. I'm sure if I'm a lot more active on the server, eventually I can get every tower. But possibly could there be other ways to earn points (Cubelets, additional 10 points through voting, premium boost)? The daily challenges are great, but I honestly can't keep up with them ;-;

I know the chance of a change in balancing the point system is very slim, but anything would help both me and my sanity.

Steyro

Dedicated Member
Mar 23, 2016
Belgium
I just do the daily challenges and play Skywars, the points will come to you! :D

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
I get your struggle, I had it too. But I don't think that there must be changes in te point system. The point system is good as it is rn. You need to work hard for your points, so not everyone get things to ez.

iLoveYouu

Forum Veteran
Oct 18, 2015
I've never had a problem with not having enough points, I currently have like 50k points and I don't really use them. I would suggest for you to play some arcade games or SG if you're good in PvP, this way you'll earn quite a lot of points.

HarryVanSunweb

Dedicated Member
Nov 7, 2015
Sun
I don't get you. I've always had enough points. Just play lots of Control Point and SkyWars. Maxing out your SkyWars abilities is quite a cool achievement. It will become way too easy if it's easier to get more points.

Ellie Williams

Forum Veteran
Jan 6, 2016
University of Eastern Colorado
I'll agree that some items are overpriced, but I just point out some things: getting points in premium boosts is against the EULA.

Wow, Swordsman kit in Survival Games is 40K? That's ridiculous! It'll literally take more than a year for most to get that much! We know it's supposed to be unique, but prices should be kept sane.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

i dont think this is right
IMG_8801.jpeg
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Heya my friend how are you doing today?:D
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on L1kii's profile.
👀
qKhalidd wrote on ignsinf's profile.
Hi
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
welcome to the forums! I hope you will have a nice stay here:D
Top Bottom