Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

whydoulikedis

May 29, 2020
Hi, I would like to have more friends on this server, but my friend list is full :(

I wish cubecraft can higher up the maximum of friends. Maybe the maximum of friends can be like 15 or 20?

Last edited:

ImLeyre

Jan 15, 2019
to be able to expand your friend list you must buy the iron range or buy the plus, there is no other way.

• Sad
Reactions: YeaUhm

Lozora

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
The Netherlands
to be able to expand your friend list you must buy the iron range or buy the plus, there is no other way.

He/she is talking about bedrock, that's a totally different rank system than there is on Java (bedrock has for example : Skywars rank, with this rank you're able to vote for chest items in skywars)

About your question, like ItzJqlmer said, the only way to expand your friend list is to buy things from the Cubecraft store so your V.I.P level will increase. The higher your V.I.P level, the higher your amount of friend slots C:

Last edited:

whydoulikedis

May 29, 2020
He is talking about bedrock, that's a totally different rank system than there is on Java (bedrock has for example : Skywars rank, with this rank you're abled to vote for chest items in skywars)

About your question, like ItzJqlmer said, the only way to expand your friend list is to buy things from the Cubecraft store. Your V.I.P level will increase. The higher your V.I.P level, the higher your amount of friend slots C:
But I don’t want to waste money on games

Reactions: wxzzrd

Geodas11

Dec 1, 2019
Europe - Czechia
There is no way to increase friends slots, if you do not want to waste money on games. You must buy something on CubeCraft to increase it. I agree with that, CubeCraft should increase friends slots, because in maximum VIP level, you can have maximum of 35 friends, and that is not much.
Default - 10 Friend Slots
VIP level 1 - 15 Friend Slots
VIP level 2 - 20 Friend Slots
VIP level 3 - 25 Friend Slots
VIP level 4 - 30 Friend Slots
VIP level 5 - 35 Friend Slots

Reactions: wxzzrd
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

8 years on the forums!
Otherworld wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
UncleSpect wrote on GiGaGekkies's profile.
You are amazing <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Ola! Happy Birthday! :)
GiGaGekkies wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday <3
Top Bottom