Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

What do you think?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dawnie

Jul 10, 2018
USA
You can have multiple replies in one post, no need to have them spread across multiple posts. (I’ve gone ahead and merged a few consecutive ones together of people’s). And if you find that after a post you want to talk about another point, you can edit the post to include it. Just helps keep spam done and the thread cleaner. :)

The point was never that they didn’t deserve it, but more of it being forced upon other players and potentially disrupting their chat. Like I said in my other post, I like my chat relatively clean of unnecessary clutter because there is a lot of spam I have to keep up with and having those colorful, distracting messages can take my attention away from more important things (but that is more of a mod complaint). It also makes me dislike sitting in lobbies because, again, it’s distracting and I don’t like seeing it. This is nothing to do with if they deserve it or not, but making the experience better for the other players in the network.
The problem though is the fact that I fail to see how it is in any way disruptive. The only time I have ever seen those is when I am just in a lobby doing stuff unrelated to the computer but still have it up. (Also about the multiple posts thing, I was trying not to make a single post seem like an essay but I can understand that that's better than what I was doing.). However the difference between you and any player who isn't staff, is your job is to pay attention to chat (among other things that involve/don't involve chat). Our jobs are to play the games and have fun, not wait around lobbies reading chat for no reason. I just feel like the suggestion wasn't thought out very well. I will however try to take your advice and limit the amounts of posts I make.

(Also I didn't know at first that you could reply to multiple comments at a time, I saw some people doing it but had zero idea on if it was limited to certain users or if I just didn't know how to do it but I believe I know how to now.)

BadGuy

Novice Member
Feb 26, 2017
California
Well it is lies when I legit can and have used gadgets and cosmetic items. I have a beach ball gadget and I have many many cosmetic items that I use. Also good job focusing 100% attention on the first sentence and not, you know, the actual points I made and the facts etc.

Dude I legit don't know what you're talking about. I asked you to tell me who you think I am yet you wont because you don't have any proof and can't realize people genuinely disagree with you. In my free time I took a look at your old suggestion threads and you've called ranked players "9 year old kids " "12 year old kids" and "spoiled kids". Your grammar also is extremely horrible, which is ironic since you once told someone they had bad spelling when they didn't spell a single word wrong, but had bad grammar in general. You have run on sentences etc. I would like to personally tell you to stop dragging random people you don't know aside and just labeling them as "spoiled" "little kids" "alts". Don't be salty man, this among other things is truly why almost all your suggestions fail. I looked back and you suggested a public banning of hackers. and despite it having several flaws and being virtually impossible you stayed optimistic and if I'm remembering correctly "It could be possible if done properly, we could have it be once a minute". Despite the fact that hackers are discovered at random and can't be timed. Dude look if you have a genuine problem with me just own up to it and stop being vague af by calling me an "alt" when you know nothing about me. I will personally pay you 5 million dollars cash if you can prove that I'm an alt forum account. Also i made this account to post a suggestion of my own then stumbled upon this thread so that in itself should be kinda clear. Also I find it hilarious you seem to refuse to actually comment on what people are actually saying as points and evidence etc. Instead you just focus on like 1% of what they say and blow everything else off. I don't like being rude and stuff but you seem to be such a little brat towards me for no clear reason. Also I find it funny you respond to my response to someone else. Do you think I'm iiiSuqK or something? I legit just now had to scroll up to even know his username man. Also stop treating this like you're running for president here. "also yes, I'm also suspicious of you for being a forums alt for someone be to be more influential." Dude you aren't running for president stop throwing accusations around to boost your poll results, cripple the opposition and win the election. It's hilarious the fact that you have a genuine disrespect for facts and evidence and other people's input. Plus the fact that in your actual original thread about this subject you didn't even want to hear the opinions of the PEOPLE THAT WILL BE AFFECTED BY YOUR GOD DAMN SUGGESTION. It's extremely biased af to make a decision including only people that support you, while actively silencing the people that will have to give up something as a result. Kid, make the decision now and I'm being serious about this, either grow up and learn the correct way to have a civil discussion/debate with people, or stop trying to be in the debates. It's so counter productive.

(I'M PUTTING THIS HERE DON'T YOU DARE IGNORE IT)
Who the hell am I an 'alt' for? Tell me I would like to meet the man who you clearly despise for some reason and inform him of the fact that you not only are slandering me by labeling me as just an 'alt' here solely to boost someone else's views; But you are also slandering them at the same time. By calling me their alt you are calling them someone who can't stand up for themselves and can't win topics by themselves without an exploit. I'm serious about that offer btw, I will pay you to prove that I'm an alt.
(I'M PUTTING THIS HERE DON'T YOU DARE IGNORE IT)

Also for the record I did just link my Minecraft account. So please for the love of god learn not to be willingly ignorant when it comes to opposition. Trust me your life will be much better and people will enjoy your company much more than they might now.
wanted to know how funny it would be to see you rage ur off the hook now. also stop making youself look like an idiot on roblox lego forums it doesnt help.

TheBrownster

Forum Expert
Jun 10, 2016
A Pasture
wanted to know how funny it would be to see you rage ur off the hook now. also stop making youself look like an idiot on roblox lego forums it doesnt help.
Okay, that’s enough. Please stop this discussion and get back on topic.
not wait around lobbies reading chat for no reason
i know quite a few people who just like hanging out and chatting in lobbies. While I don’t do that often, since I do prefer to be in game while I am able to be on the sever. It’s not a major issue having a join message, it’s just something that would be very appreciated if it was removed or if a way to disable/toggle it was added.

Dawnie

Jul 10, 2018
USA
Despite the fact that I'm not even mad. I genuinely think you need to learn how to have a proper debate though. You assume I'm sitting here about to punch a computer or something. I'm not like that why I type. Everything I type, I type expressionless. Also it seems you don't take your own suggestion seriously since you still haven't talked about my actual points that I've made. (Which I encourage you to seriously read what I say instead of play pranks in a debate by throwing false accusations). Also you seem to think making suggestions to better Cube Craft is a joke based off of you making the comparison that this is a roblox lego forums. Why even make a suggestion to a server you seem (by what you've said in the past) don't even like. You've called people spoiled, assumed you can't use cosmetic and gadgets without a rank, you've made troll suggestion threads in the past. I still stand with the plus entrance being here. I'm going to stop talking in this thread now unless you actually talk about my points and take your own suggestion seriously for once.

TheBrownster

Forum Expert
Jun 10, 2016
A Pasture
Despite the fact that I'm not even mad. I genuinely think you need to learn how to have a proper debate though. You assume I'm sitting here about to punch a computer or something. I'm not like that why I type. Everything I type, I type expressionless. Also it seems you don't take your own suggestion seriously since you still haven't talked about my actual points that I've made. (Which I encourage you to seriously read what I say instead of play pranks in a debate by throwing false accusations). Also you seem to think making suggestions to better Cube Craft is a joke based off of you making the comparison that this is a roblox lego forums. Why even make a suggestion to a server you seem (by what you've said in the past) don't even like. You've called people spoiled, assumed you can't use cosmetic and gadgets without a rank, you've made troll suggestion threads in the past. I still stand with the plus entrance being here. I'm going to stop talking in this thread now unless you actually talk about my points and take your own suggestion seriously for once.
This was for you as well.
Okay, that’s enough. Please stop this discussion and get back on topic.
Stop the arguing

TheQueenWaddle

Dedicated Member
Jan 3, 2016
Lol I smell drama so intuitively I feel inclined to respond.
Personally I'm not a huge fan of the welcome message, but I will say that it doesn't necessarily bother me as much as it might bother other people. And the people who bought Plus are helping the server stay alive, so if playing on Cube for free comes at the cost of a messy chat sometimes, I don't think it's my place to demand the that the server change. Do I think that Plus members should have a toggle option? Yes absolutely, since they should have the ability to customize what they want with their perks. Some people really enjoy this feature; call it egocentric or whatever, but I feel like conceit is just a part of human nature so I'm really not faulting anyone.
I'm realizing my position isn't really clear as I read this back, but I personally don't have a major problem with this. Regardless of where the money came from, I'm glad that Cubecraft has a source of sustainable revenue to maintain the server. Maybe shrink down the text and make it less vibrant as a compromise?

Lezappen

Forum Expert
Jan 30, 2016
Toulouse (France)
I added the message to my chat filter so I don't have to see it in chat.
This could be a usefull fix for those that don't want to see the message:
@Nathanite02 @TheBrownster @Orca

Optionally, you could also (automatically) say hello to them ;)
Screenshot_9.png

Last edited:
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Eli wrote on itsmochhi's profile.
Thank you for everything!!!
Tripleee wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy Birthday!
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on itsmochhi's profile.
Thank you for everything!
Reesle wrote on Mimoune xb's profile.
Hey, it’s been a while! How are you doing? :)
Top Bottom