Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

What do you think?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BadGuy

Novice Member
Feb 26, 2017
California
I prefer to keep my chat as clean of unnecessary things as possible so I can focus on all the other spam I receive :p
I’ll probably create a filter to automatically remove those messages from my chat.

It’s perfectly fine to have things to make others feel special, but that doesn’t have to come at the cost of forcing it on others. It’s a feature on another server which made me highly dislike just sitting in a lobby. Makes the chat messy and hard to carry out conversations and keep track of everything. This might be more of a me thing, but whenever I see a more colorful and prominent message, I think it’s somethint important that requires my attention, and just having it being a join message will train my mind to just tune out chat. I really don’t want to see a bunch of toggleable settings because that is also messy and annoying, but if there is going to be something like this which is constantly interrupting lobby chats, I feel like one would be quite appreciated.
oof thats a thicc comment

Dawnie

Jul 10, 2018
USA
i just dont see the point of being informed when a spoied kid joins the same lobby im in.
And who says those with plus are spoiled to begin with? You act as if everyone with it is a 9 year old spending his or her daddy's money willy nilly. On another server (I will not name) I baught a 100 dollar rank and had access to a bold name and a special entrence (along with other perks), I worked for that money and earned it. Whos to say they didn't? If I had paid money on this server I would want benefits for my purchase. The message has no true reason to be removed. It's serves the same purpose as donator name colours, It serves no real purpose, but it allows the person to feel happy with their purchase. Also how often do you use main chat to get this offended over it like seriousely. All I'm saying is it would be counter productive to remove something that at the end of the day. Does. Not. Affect. You.

BadGuy

Novice Member
Feb 26, 2017
California
And who says those with plus are spoiled to begin with? You act as if everyone with it is a 9 year old spending his or her daddy's money willy nilly. On another server (I will not name) I baught a 100 dollar rank and had access to a bold name and a special entrence (along with other perks), I worked for that money and earned it. Whos to say they didn't? If I had paid money on this server I would want benefits for my purchase. The message has no true reason to be removed. It's serves the same purpose as donator name colours, It serves no real purpose, but it allows the person to feel happy with their purchase. Also how often do you use main chat to get this offended over it like seriousely. All I'm saying is it would be counter productive to remove something that at the end of the day. Does. Not. Affect. You.
you aren't fooling anyone with the new account.

SkoodyDood

Dedicated Member
Jul 7, 2016
Joe...
I can easily afford Plus. Yet I won't be wasting my money on it. I do not have a preference in which mode I play, therefore the two votes are useless. The "[User] has joined the lobby!" message is just obnoxious and annoying. The whole thing, in general, is pointless. Why would I want to pay just to look like a spoiled kid with a fancy forums background? In other words, yes, I agree with removing the "Joined the lobby" message.

SpankMeSanta

Dedicated Member
Nov 12, 2016
Yes. Because only I thought it was useless?huh. >Looks at poll, 22 people agree.

Also, having a 3 letter name is an insult now?
-not to mention I already changed it anyway but ok
>trying to make himself a name on the forums
Yeah, now you're just talking nonsense: giving my opinion is now just trying to get myself a name here? Ok. No, sure, you're correct man.
22 people agree, hundreds (and growing) of pounds a month made in Plus rank money disagrees. People outside the 22 voters actually want the server to make more money to spend on updates.
If you don’t want this then ok keep on crying about everything I guess
22 people agree that use the forums, yes - you don't seem to have noticed that even people with Plus rank don't care, do you? No, ok.

You know, people don't buy Plus solely for the special message thing, right...? It gives more than just that perk. You do know that...... Right???

I actually have no idea why I argue with you anymore, you're just as annoying and stupid as you can get, acting as if the joining message is all what people pay for. Haha...

>keep crying about everything I guess...

I love how I just try to come up with arguments to support my claim and all I get is people who bring up arguments completely unrelated to the topic, just directly trying to get to me instead. Not to mention, worst arguments ever. How do you know that everyone who bought Plus only did it for the special joining message? I thought of buying it for more friends slots, party slots, and double votes (after getting gold, if I really did want to) : but your argument is literally "keep on crying." brother. please. You tried to insult me for having a 3 letters name, you completely disregarded the fact more people than just me are saying it's annoying and/or pointless, completely forgot people buy Plus for more reasons than just a pointless joining message in a lobby, completely ignored every single argument I brought up, and focused on just me "crying" about it being pointless.

Get yourself some common sense. I beg you.
Listen kid, all I am saying is that 2 of the highest grossing minecraft servers EVER feature the entrance text as a perk for their highest donator ranks. It IS something people who buy the ranks actually like, just because YOU get all triggered because it screws with your OCD in chat doesn’t mean it affects everyone else negatively.
The other day, StorySays, tacosbefriends and camezonda all told me that polls on threads do not accurately represent the playerbase’s opinions on a matter so this thread’s poll doesn’t mean much.
Yes, there are other features, but that doesn’t make the chat join message useless in any way, otherwise it would have long been removed from the perk list of 2 of the highest grossing servers of all time.
Listen, I get that you are a new random player who is very unknown in this community and you’re trying to make a name for yourself on these forums, but you’re going to have to come up with better arguments than “it makes my chat messy dude ;,(“ if you’re going to get anywhere.
At the end of the day, the universe does not revolve around you, as much as that FACT will hurt you.
Peace.

BringMeTheHorizon ♠

Forum Expert
Mar 29, 2017
United Stairs of America
22 people agree, hundreds (and growing) of pounds a month made in Plus rank money disagrees. People outside the 22 voters actually want the server to make more money to spend on updates.
If you don’t want this then ok keep on crying about everything I guess
You quite literally copy pasted your argument. You just completely destroyed my arguments with facts that I completely didn't argue against at all already.
Listen kid, all I am saying is that 2 of the highest grossing minecraft servers EVER feature the entrance text as a perk for their highest donator ranks. It IS something people who buy the ranks actually like, just because YOU get all triggered because it screws with your OCD in chat doesn’t mean it affects everyone else negatively.
I never disagreed about 2 of the highest grossing servers use it, I never said it triggers me, it's just useless. I said I don't care if it was removed or not but it just doesn't seem important to me at all. Read my arguments, like actually read them for heaven's sake.
The other day, StorySays, tacosbefriends and camezonda all told me that polls on threads do not accurately represent the playerbase’s opinions on a matter so this thread’s poll doesn’t mean much.
You needed that many people to tell you this simple information? I thought it's supposed to be common sense.

Yes, there are other features, but that doesn’t make the chat join message useless in any way, otherwise it would have long been removed from the perk list of 2 of the highest grossing servers of all time.
We get it. 2 of the highest grossing servers of all time. You've said it like at least 7 times. We Get It. And I never said that just because the fact it has other features the joining message is useless. WHAT ARE YOU EVEN SAYING, you're not even reading my arguments at all are you?
Listen, I get that you are a new random player who is very unknown in this community and you’re trying to make a name for yourself on these forums,
Again, giving my opinion is trying to desperately trying to make myself a name? Okay, listen. I couldn't care less about popularity, I don't care if I'm unknown or not. But believe me, I am NOT a random new player, I am NOT unknown either, I'm pretty known on the discord and that's enough to make myself a "name" in this community. Is this literally all your arguments? Just because you don't have good arguments doesn't mean you can argue with such way and usage of "false facts"; just argue about what's happening, admit defeat or success, move on with your life.
you’re going to have to come up with better arguments than “it makes my chat messy dude ;,(“
YOU are the one that's arguing about:
  1. Me having a 3 letters name.
  2. Me trying to get myself a name in this community.
  3. The fact that only I agree here.
  4. 2 of the most grossing servers use it. Your only proper argument. Congrats.
  5. That I keep crying about it. How am I crying? If every time somebody argues and you call them out for crying, then what's the point of giving your opinion, and arguing at all anymore?
  6. Copy pasted your previous argument.
the universe does not revolve around you, as much as that FACT will hurt you.
What? Did I ever say or hint that the universe revolves around me? No. What kind of arguments are these? Suggestions threads are made to give your opinion about something and for people to argue with AND against it, to each his own arguments. You, on the other hand, aren't arguing AT ALL, you're just replying with obnoxious replies that have nothing to do with the topic at all. And inb4 you quote or copy paste your last argument, yes ok you had one good argument ish, "2 biggest grossest servers use it" but you're just arguing without reading my arguments. I was thinking of just saying "ok" and moving on because you're just completely off topic and make no sense whatsoever, but I swear I'm not replying to any "arguments" you bring out anymore unless it's an actual argument related around the topic. Because now apparently, one of your arguments is about me having a 3 letters name. You're hilarious.

Dawnie

Jul 10, 2018
USA
you aren't fooling anyone with the new account.
Excuse me? This is legitimately my first account on this forum page. Why the actual hell do you feel the need to act so childish like seriously? I post a true and honest opinion on your suggestion yet everything I had to say was just swept aside and immediately given an excuse. Whoever you think I am, I can tell you right now I'm not. If you think I am someone with a rank and just made a new forum account or something, I haven't. I don't have a rank on Cube Craft and never have. If you think I'm someone else who just made another forum account, I'm not. My in game username is FinalDawn. This is exactly why your whole suggestion should just be ignored and more than likely will. You insult innocent players (the comment about them being spoiled kids) and you accuse me of having more than one 'account'. If you took a second to look at my post history you could clearly confirm I made this account to post a suggestion for Tower Defense. Then happened to stumble across this suggestion page. If you could kindly inform me of who you assume i am that would be better than throwing unsupported accusations, that would be much appreciated.

I can easily afford Plus. Yet I won't be wasting my money on it. I do not have a preference in which mode I play, therefore the two votes are useless. The "[User] has joined the lobby!" message is just obnoxious and annoying. The whole thing, in general, is pointless. Why would I want to pay just to look like a spoiled kid with a fancy forums background? In other words, yes, I agree with removing the "Joined the lobby" message.
When you say you can easily afford plus, does that mean you can provide money for it, or get money from your parents? And if you get the money from your parents do you just ask and receive it? If you provide some sort of service to afford money for it, then you aren't a spoiled kid for buying it. The soul point is these players with plus aren't spoiled solely based off the fact that they have something that just so happens to have a join message. All the other ranks are a pay once rank. Plus however means you are actively supporting the creators on a monthly scale. You in some aspects deserve that join message. Also I sat in multiple different lobbies for roughly 10 minutes each (I was watching videos yet constantly checking chat) and never once say a plus member join. (Yes I did sit in hub lobbies as well). It just doesn't have enough reason to be removed. If the chat was flooding with it then yeah, but It's a clear sky, not a flood.

I would also like to add that chat for me has been almost fully dead so you're upset over something that rarely happens in a chat that rarely talks on a server where using chat is worth 1% of your time. Join the server, click a gamemode, join the gamemode. Not hard man

Its taking steps in the wrong direction towards what hypixel is pulling. having things made intentionaly difficult for those who haven't paid for ranks, permissions, etc. Legit if you don't have a rank you cannot even use cosmetics, gadgets, or pets you unlock from chests without buying one.
Lies by the way, I can use cosmetics and gadgets and I have no rank on the server. Also man, it's $9.23 a month like serious. McDonald's (If I'm correct) has an hourly wage of $7.73. You can work at MacDonald's for (and don't quote me on this) 8 hour shifts a day. If I where to work at McDonald's for a total of 18 hours I would have 140.04 (roughly). That is enough to buy the highest priced rank on this server (during the sale) 24 hours would get me 186.72 (roughly). That is enough to get the rank without a sale. Also I don't care about your main point anymore since I never see a plus member join the begin with. I'm more concerned at the fact that you're so quick to categorize all of them as spoiled kids. Maybe it's you whose spoiled? You sure do seem to prove it by the way you don't like people who can afford nice things. At the end of the day it's not annoying, and if you think it is then stop sulking around chat waiting to find a reason to let out some anger. Join a game dude, you know, like you're supposed to do on a mini game server.

(P.S. In case you where thinking on it, don't classify me as obsessed or anything similar. I just have time and I'm bored.) (I'm putting that comment there because you seem to not be mature enough to talk about an issue you bring up without insulting someone for something.)

Last edited by a moderator:

Shallidor

Dedicated Member
Feb 2, 2018
This is because there are 8/10 non cube+ donors, and only 2/10 cube+ donors
So we only have to look at the cube+ donators? Normal people don't matter anymore if it's a cube+ related issue?
It doesn't matter how much people are cube+ or non cube+ donators, it's about the total votes.
By the way, a lot of people with cube+ voted yes.

BadGuy

Novice Member
Feb 26, 2017
California
Lies by the way, I can use cosmetics and gadgets and I have no rank on the server. Also man, it's $9.23 a month like serious. McDonald's (If I'm correct) has an hourly wage of $7.73. You can work at MacDonald's for (and don't quote me on this) 8 hour shifts a day. If I where to work at McDonald's for a total of 18 hours I would have 140.04 (roughly). That is enough to buy the highest priced rank on this server (during the sale) 24 hours would get me 186.72 (roughly). That is enough to get the rank without a sale. Also I don't care about your main point anymore since I never see a plus member join the begin with. I'm more concerned at the fact that you're so quick to categorize all of them as spoiled kids. Maybe it's you whose spoiled? You sure do seem to prove it by the way you don't like people who can afford nice things. At the end of the day it's not annoying, and if you think it is then stop sulking around chat waiting to find a reason to let out some anger. Join a game dude, you know, like you're supposed to do on a mini game server.

(P.S. In case you where thinking on it, don't classify me as obsessed or anything similar. I just have time and I'm bored.) (I'm putting that comment there because you seem to not be mature enough to talk about an issue you bring up without insulting someone for something.)
not lies that's what happens/happened with me last time I played that god forsaken server.

When you say you can easily afford plus, does that mean you can provide money for it, or get money from your parents? And if you get the money from your parents do you just ask and receive it? If you provide some sort of service to afford money for it, then you aren't a spoiled kid for buying it. The soul point is these players with plus aren't spoiled solely based off the fact that they have something that just so happens to have a join message. All the other ranks are a pay once rank. Plus however means you are actively supporting the creators on a monthly scale. You in some aspects deserve that join message. Also I sat in multiple different lobbies for roughly 10 minutes each (I was watching videos yet constantly checking chat) and never once say a plus member join. (Yes I did sit in hub lobbies as well). It just doesn't have enough reason to be removed. If the chat was flooding with it then yeah, but It's a clear sky, not a flood.
also yes, im also suspicious of you for being a forums alt for someone be to be more influential.

Dawnie

Jul 10, 2018
USA
not lies that's what happens/happened with me last time I played that god forsaken server.
Well it is lies when I legit can and have used gadgets and cosmetic items. I have a beach ball gadget and I have many many cosmetic items that I use. Also good job focusing 100% attention on the first sentence and not, you know, the actual points I made and the facts etc.

also yes, I'm also suspicious of you for being a forums alt for someone be to be more influential.
Dude I legit don't know what you're talking about. I asked you to tell me who you think I am yet you wont because you don't have any proof and can't realize people genuinely disagree with you. In my free time I took a look at your old suggestion threads and you've called ranked players "9 year old kids " "12 year old kids" and "spoiled kids". Your grammar also is extremely horrible, which is ironic since you once told someone they had bad spelling when they didn't spell a single word wrong, but had bad grammar in general. You have run on sentences etc. I would like to personally tell you to stop dragging random people you don't know aside and just labeling them as "spoiled" "little kids" "alts". Don't be salty man, this among other things is truly why almost all your suggestions fail. I looked back and you suggested a public banning of hackers. and despite it having several flaws and being virtually impossible you stayed optimistic and if I'm remembering correctly "It could be possible if done properly, we could have it be once a minute". Despite the fact that hackers are discovered at random and can't be timed. Dude look if you have a genuine problem with me just own up to it and stop being vague af by calling me an "alt" when you know nothing about me. I will personally pay you 5 million dollars cash if you can prove that I'm an alt forum account. Also i made this account to post a suggestion of my own then stumbled upon this thread so that in itself should be kinda clear. Also I find it hilarious you seem to refuse to actually comment on what people are actually saying as points and evidence etc. Instead you just focus on like 1% of what they say and blow everything else off. I don't like being rude and stuff but you seem to be such a little brat towards me for no clear reason. Also I find it funny you respond to my response to someone else. Do you think I'm iiiSuqK or something? I legit just now had to scroll up to even know his username man. Also stop treating this like you're running for president here. "also yes, I'm also suspicious of you for being a forums alt for someone be to be more influential." Dude you aren't running for president stop throwing accusations around to boost your poll results, cripple the opposition and win the election. It's hilarious the fact that you have a genuine disrespect for facts and evidence and other people's input. Plus the fact that in your actual original thread about this subject you didn't even want to hear the opinions of the PEOPLE THAT WILL BE AFFECTED BY YOUR GOD DAMN SUGGESTION. It's extremely biased af to make a decision including only people that support you, while actively silencing the people that will have to give up something as a result. Kid, make the decision now and I'm being serious about this, either grow up and learn the correct way to have a civil discussion/debate with people, or stop trying to be in the debates. It's so counter productive.

(I'M PUTTING THIS HERE DON'T YOU DARE IGNORE IT)
Who the hell am I an 'alt' for? Tell me I would like to meet the man who you clearly despise for some reason and inform him of the fact that you not only are slandering me by labeling me as just an 'alt' here solely to boost someone else's views; But you are also slandering them at the same time. By calling me their alt you are calling them someone who can't stand up for themselves and can't win topics by themselves without an exploit. I'm serious about that offer btw, I will pay you to prove that I'm an alt.

Also for the record I did just link my Minecraft account. So please for the love of god learn not to be willingly ignorant when it comes to opposition. Trust me your life will be much better and people will enjoy your company much more than they might now.

HurmitCurtis

Jul 18, 2016
Dude I legit don't know what you're talking about. I asked you to tell me who you think I am yet you wont because you don't have any proof and can't realize people genuinely disagree with you. In my free time I took a look at your old suggestion threads and you've called ranked players "9 year old kids " "12 year old kids" and "spoiled kids". Your grammar also is extremely horrible, which is ironic since you once told someone they had bad spelling when they didn't spell a single word wrong, but had bad grammar in general. You have run on sentences etc. I would like to personally tell you to stop dragging random people you don't know aside and just labeling them as "spoiled" "little kids" "alts". Don't be salty man, this among other things is truly why almost all your suggestions fail. I looked back and you suggested a public banning of hackers. and despite it having several flaws and being virtually impossible you stayed optimistic and if I'm remembering correctly "It could be possible if done properly, we could have it be once a minute". Despite the fact that hackers are discovered at random and can't be timed. Dude look if you have a genuine problem with me just own up to it and stop being vague af by calling me an "alt" when you know nothing about me. I will personally pay you 5 million dollars cash if you can prove that I'm an alt forum account. Also i made this account to post a suggestion of my own then stumbled upon this thread so that in itself should be kinda clear. Also I find it hilarious you seem to refuse to actually comment on what people are actually saying as points and evidence etc. Instead you just focus on like 1% of what they say and blow everything else off. I don't like being rude and stuff but you seem to be such a little brat towards me for no clear reason. Also I find it funny you respond to my response to someone else. Do you think I'm iiiSuqK or something? I legit just now had to scroll up to even know his username man. Also stop treating this like you're running for president here. "also yes, I'm also suspicious of you for being a forums alt for someone be to be more influential." Dude you aren't running for president stop throwing accusations around to boost your poll results, cripple the opposition and win the election. It's hilarious the fact that you have a genuine disrespect for facts and evidence and other people's input. Plus the fact that in your actual original thread about this subject you didn't even want to hear the opinions of the PEOPLE THAT WILL BE AFFECTED BY YOUR GOD DAMN SUGGESTION. It's extremely biased af to make a decision including only people that support you, while actively silencing the people that will have to give up something as a result. Kid, make the decision now and I'm being serious about this, either grow up and learn the correct way to have a civil discussion/debate with people, or stop trying to be in the debates. It's so counter productive.

Who the hell am I an 'alt' for? Tell me I would like to meet the man who you clearly despise for some reason and inform him of the fact that you not only are slandering me by labeling me as just an 'alt' here solely to boost someone else's views; But you are also slandering them at the same time. By calling me their alt you are calling them someone who can't stand up for themselves and can't win topics by themselves without an exploit. I'm serious about that offer btw, I will pay you to prove that I'm an alt.
Wow dawnie they only suggested u was an alt flipping heck swear he accused u of murder lol I get told a lot worse then u r a alt chill mun. No need for all this hostility.

D

Deleted member 150344

To be honest with you, I know the plus join messages are not needed, but when I want to play a game of eggwars and I don’t sit at the lobby and do nothing but seeing the join messages. I join a game instantly so I do not get bothered by anyone that joins. I don’t even think plus is so popular that it would be as annoying as you are saying it is. I see only 2-5 pluses join everyday it is not like a lot of people bought it (I know it is pointless and removing it would not hurt anyone, but you can go ahead and join a game without wasting any more time. Removing it would be better, but it is not a big deal right now. If you join a skywars lobby and you see “Player” joined the lobby I will join a game and it will not annoy me one bit.

If you don’t want to read all that this is what I said:
Remove it, but if you don’t want to, no big deal.

Dawnie

Jul 10, 2018
USA
Wow dawnie they only suggested u was an alt flipping heck swear he accused u of murder lol I get told a lot worse then u r a alt chill mun. No need for all this hostility.
The reason for my "hostility" is that the only thing that truly gets to me is when someone who is trying to make a change to something refuses to have an open and clean debate on the subject at hand. They throw accusations to try to belittle what the opposition say and then completely ignore everything they have to say when it comes to facts. It's mainly the fact that kids like him need to realize soon how to actually talk to people and how to have these types of debates no matter how little they are without resorting to first grade tactics. And I believe 100% that him accusing me of being an alt isn't a minor thing. It's not a major thing but somewhere in between. You see my entire way of talking about this suggestion has mainly been to direct at his only two points which is that it's "annoying" and they are "spoiled kids" I don't appreciate it when someone tries to make a change while actively refusing to be civil about it. I have thick skin when it comes to everything in the since of I can't easily be offended, however I truly do worry about him not knowing how to properly speak to others. I meant what I said when I told him to learn how to be civil in a debate because that genuinely is a skill that is needed (especially when you go around making suggestion threads and are expected to defend your stance on the subject). I didn't like the fact that by calling me and alt he was bringing another person into the accusation by default. By assuming I'm an alt he is also assuming someone here is using an alt. Borderline statement, don't drag people you don't know into a small category that allows you to ignore their view completely.

The reason for my "hostility" is that the only thing that truly gets to me is when someone who is trying to make a change to something refuses to have an open and clean debate on the subject at hand. They throw accusations to try to belittle what the opposition say and then completely ignore everything they have to say when it comes to facts. It's mainly the fact that kids like him need to realize soon how to actually talk to people and how to have these types of debates no matter how little they are without resorting to first grade tactics. And I believe 100% that him accusing me of being an alt isn't a minor thing. It's not a major thing but somewhere in between. You see my entire way of talking about this suggestion has mainly been to direct at his only two points which is that it's "annoying" and they are "spoiled kids" I don't appreciate it when someone tries to make a change while actively refusing to be civil about it. I have thick skin when it comes to everything in the since of I can't easily be offended, however I truly do worry about him not knowing how to properly speak to others. I meant what I said when I told him to learn how to be civil in a debate because that genuinely is a skill that is needed (especially when you go around making suggestion threads and are expected to defend your stance on the subject). I didn't like the fact that by calling me and alt he was bringing another person into the accusation by default. By assuming I'm an alt he is also assuming someone here is using an alt. Borderline statement, don't drag people you don't know into a small category that allows you to ignore their view completely.

(Ps) When I quoted him he has actually had problems with plus people in the past by calling them "9 year old's" and "12 year old's" and constantly calling ranked players spoiled kids with zero facts to back him up.

Lucaatjee

Jul 7, 2016
The Netherlands
I understand what you mean...

Attachments

• 2018-07-13_21.29.29.png
    2018-07-13_21.29.29.png
    124.3 KB · Views: 254

TheBrownster

Forum Expert
Jun 10, 2016
A Pasture
Well it is lies when I legit can and have used gadgets and cosmetic items. I have a beach ball gadget and I have many many cosmetic items that I use. Also good job focusing 100% attention on the first sentence and not, you know, the actual points I made and the facts etc.

Also for the record I did just link my Minecraft account. So please for the love of god learn not to be willingly ignorant when it comes to opposition. Trust me your life will be much better and people will enjoy your company much more than they might now.
You can have multiple replies in one post, no need to have them spread across multiple posts. (I’ve gone ahead and merged a few consecutive ones together of people’s). And if you find that after a post you want to talk about another point, you can edit the post to include it. Just helps keep spam done and the thread cleaner. :)
You in some aspects deserve that join message
The point was never that they didn’t deserve it, but more of it being forced upon other players and potentially disrupting their chat. Like I said in my other post, I like my chat relatively clean of unnecessary clutter because there is a lot of spam I have to keep up with and having those colorful, distracting messages can take my attention away from more important things (but that is more of a mod complaint). It also makes me dislike sitting in lobbies because, again, it’s distracting and I don’t like seeing it. This is nothing to do with if they deserve it or not, but making the experience better for the other players in the network.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Amazinq wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats
Amazinq wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats
Amazinq wrote on Frontlane's profile.
welcome back :)
ElFlxen_ wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Felicidades!
ElFlxen_ wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congrats! and welcome back! :cubie2:
Top Bottom