Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gogs_BloXer12

Jan 5, 2017
Cubecraft team , idk why u ban me like 3 or 4 times and im not a hacker and i did never use any hacker , so pls unban me guys i miss this server and yeah im not a hacker , cya

Mar 6, 2017
Please go here for a ban appeal.
This isn't the appropriate section to post an appeal on.
Try and include as much detail, evidence, and just everything you have in your defence to get yourself unbanned.

Thanks,
Poseidon

D

Deleted member 169486

Assuming your username is Gogs_BloXer12, your most recent ban was in July and your appeal was denied. You will need to contact CrazymanJr here or on discord, as you were banned by the anti-cheat and he was the one who created it.

Ghoste

Nov 30, 2016
the computer
You will need to contact CrazymanJr here
He doesn't help out players who were banned by Sentinel on the forums.

Anyways adding on to what @AnonymousVoter said, You can join the CubeCraft discord, using this link: https://discord.gg/cubecraft. You can tell him what you were doing, and where were you BEFORE you got banned by Sentinel. Just remember that you are not the only one who was "unfairly" punished by Sentinel, which means that you would have to be patient. (Just a little bit more explained)

ᴀᴜsᴛɪɴ

Novice Member
Jun 5, 2017
Canada, BC,
Hello,

As you have been punished by either Sentienel (The anti-cheat) Or by one of our staff team members,
If you haven't already appealed then you can do so here,
If you have appealed and it was denied, Here are some options,
If you where banned by Sentienel (The anti-cheat) Then please contact @CrazymanJR on discord (CrazyManJr#4742), Pm him and wait patiently, He gets alot of what your dealing with,
If you where banned by a moderator, Contact the moderator that banned you and ask him/her why you should be unbanned,
Thanks!
-FactionsAustin,

D

Deleted member 169486

Hello,

As you have been punished by either Sentienel (The anti-cheat) Or by one of our staff team members,
If you haven't already appealed then you can do so here,
If you have appealed and it was denied, Here are some options,
If you where banned by Sentienel (The anti-cheat) Then please contact @CrazymanJR on discord (CrazyManJr#4742), Pm him and wait patiently, He gets alot of what your dealing with,
If you where banned by a moderator, Contact the moderator that banned you and ask him/her why you should be unbanned,
Thanks!
-FactionsAustin,
Totally did not just repeat what was said above or anything...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Mr Jii Gamer wrote on r1ftz9462's profile.
Happy birthday
GiGaGekkies wrote on r1ftz9462's profile.
Happy Birthday
blazingwind47 wrote on JokeKaedee's profile.
u seem like a cool person
Top Bottom