Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

mrrod317

May 30, 2021
FILE CLOSED ADAMSONY HELPED AND TOLD ME THEY CHANGED IT WHYYYYYYY

Last edited:

HellIsHot

Jul 13, 2017
Earth
Hello there, mrrod317! if your appeal was denied you still have a chance to discuss it but if the conversation has already been closed, you can try sending them an email to sentinelteam@cubecraft.net. Unfortunately it's unlikely that they'll unban you since your ban has not been a false positive.

Reactions: Maaarijn

mrrod317

May 30, 2021
Hello, I hacked in CubeCraft and was caught by sentinel but I haven't been unban my appeal got denied but as long as I'm unbanned I'm ok idc about the appeals I won't hack again promise. But my fr

Hi! Not a Mod so can’t unban you, but how long ago was this ban? Did you ever hack before? If it is a perm ban and your appeal got denied, you’re out of luck. If this is your only punishment, you will be able to play again in 30 days: https://www.cubecraft.net/rules
K but It was supposed to be 7 days but it's been more than 7 Days

SLK Krrimz

Jan 21, 2021
Hello, I hacked in CubeCraft and was caught by sentinel but I haven't been unban my appeal got denied but as long as I'm unbanned I'm ok idc about the appeals I won't hack again promise. But my friends wanna play it with me.
Kind of weird you mention that actually, if you really hacked a into a game then I guess you deserve it (no offence). Just think about it in the other people you went up against’s perspective,
You queue into a game only to be met with some crazy fly hacker after you get 6 kills in the beginning of a game, happened to me a few times and kinda ruined my day that people could so easily hack.

Reactions: Egg🥚

mrrod317

May 30, 2021
Kind of weird you mention that actually, if you really hacked a into a game then I guess you deserve it (no offence). Just think about it in the other people you went up against’s perspective,
You queue into a game only to be met with some crazy fly hacker after you get 6 kills in the beginning of a game, happened to me a few times and kinda ruined my day that people could so easily hack.
Lol it was in Minerware lobby basically :c

beanz

Novice Member
Mar 28, 2021
Somewhere..
I basically didn't even hack I just flied in Minerware lobby. But it's ok I could play hive.
Well it's your fault that you've hacked, there's not point in saying "oH i DiDn'T hAcK" when you clearly did, so learn from your mistakes and wait until you get let back on the server. :)

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will have an awesome stay here!:D
Reesle wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Happy to have you here! :)
Reesle wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Congrats on 4.5K reaction score!! 🎉✨
Eli
I managed to put together a python script with the help of an AI friend of mine, I'm gonna make an updated version of the Global Reaction Score thread, this time, having counted all 352,348 forums users!!
Top Bottom