Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

mrrod317

May 30, 2021
FILE CLOSED ADAMSONY HELPED AND TOLD ME THEY CHANGED IT WHYYYYYYY

Last edited:

HellIsHot

Jul 13, 2017
Earth
Hello there, mrrod317! if your appeal was denied you still have a chance to discuss it but if the conversation has already been closed, you can try sending them an email to sentinelteam@cubecraft.net. Unfortunately it's unlikely that they'll unban you since your ban has not been a false positive.

Reactions: Maaarijn

mrrod317

May 30, 2021
Hello, I hacked in CubeCraft and was caught by sentinel but I haven't been unban my appeal got denied but as long as I'm unbanned I'm ok idc about the appeals I won't hack again promise. But my fr

Hi! Not a Mod so can’t unban you, but how long ago was this ban? Did you ever hack before? If it is a perm ban and your appeal got denied, you’re out of luck. If this is your only punishment, you will be able to play again in 30 days: https://www.cubecraft.net/rules
K but It was supposed to be 7 days but it's been more than 7 Days

SLK Krrimz

Jan 21, 2021
Hello, I hacked in CubeCraft and was caught by sentinel but I haven't been unban my appeal got denied but as long as I'm unbanned I'm ok idc about the appeals I won't hack again promise. But my friends wanna play it with me.
Kind of weird you mention that actually, if you really hacked a into a game then I guess you deserve it (no offence). Just think about it in the other people you went up against’s perspective,
You queue into a game only to be met with some crazy fly hacker after you get 6 kills in the beginning of a game, happened to me a few times and kinda ruined my day that people could so easily hack.

Reactions: Egg🥚

mrrod317

May 30, 2021
Kind of weird you mention that actually, if you really hacked a into a game then I guess you deserve it (no offence). Just think about it in the other people you went up against’s perspective,
You queue into a game only to be met with some crazy fly hacker after you get 6 kills in the beginning of a game, happened to me a few times and kinda ruined my day that people could so easily hack.
Lol it was in Minerware lobby basically :c

beanz

Novice Member
Mar 28, 2021
Somewhere..
I basically didn't even hack I just flied in Minerware lobby. But it's ok I could play hive.
Well it's your fault that you've hacked, there's not point in saying "oH i DiDn'T hAcK" when you clearly did, so learn from your mistakes and wait until you get let back on the server. :)

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will have an awesome stay here!:D
Reesle wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Happy to have you here! :)
Reesle wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Congrats on 4.5K reaction score!! 🎉✨
Top Bottom