• Yes, I love new EggWars maps!

Votes: 7 63.6%
  • No, I like new MinerWare scenery...

Votes: 4 36.4%

• Total voters

techguy123

Novice Member
Sep 15, 2017
Seriously. Minerware is fun, but the new maps don't change the experience. Woohoo there are new pretty things for you to look at. Unlike Eggwars, new maps in Minerware don't change gameplay.
I suggest that the build team spend more time making new EggWars maps that have cool, new gameplay. Not just Minerware with new pretty pictures.

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Seriously. Minerware is fun, but the new maps don't change the experience. Woohoo, there are new pretty things for you to look at. Unlike Eggwars, new maps in Minerware don't change gameplay.
I suggest that the build team spend more time making new EggWars maps that have cool, new gameplay. Not just Minerware with new pretty pictures.

This is not for you to decide or to suggest.
They could take it into consideration but they answer to a higher up so it will pretty much never happen.

As much as I LOVE Egg Wars.
(Hint Hint: Egg Wars Maps with Backgrounds (Minerware)

ChillyTree

Mar 15, 2017
I do agree that there are more important maps to work on rather than Mineware, but it does really change the experience for the player. Keep in mind that the build team is hard at work and try as hard as they can to please people on CubeCraft.

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
I do agree that there are more important maps to work on rather than Mineware, but it does really change the experience for the player. Keep in mind that the build team is hard at work and try as hard as they can to please people on CubeCraft.
If they were theyed actually listen and add what we want they throw updates at us very few of us actually like

ChillyTree

Mar 15, 2017
If they were theyed actually listen and add what we want they throw updates at us very few of us actually like

It takes time and dedication to work on maps, and I understand that you can get anxious. Heck even I do sometimes. Still, even though you don't notice it sometimes, staff/builders do look at the forums even though they don't respond to them. If you ever want to help with the improvement of the building speed, be my guest and apply for builder. Being any sort of staff takes time and dedication.

Lezappen

Forum Expert
Jan 30, 2016
Toulouse (France)
This is not for you to decide or to suggest.
They could take it into consideration but they answer to a higher up so it will pretty much never happen.
We take suggestions from everyone, who are you to say who can and cannot suggest ?
His suggestion was to reduce the priority on the creation of new maps for minerware relative to that of eggwars maps... A valid suggestion in my opinion.
Seriously. Minerware is fun, but the new maps don't change the experience. Woohoo there are new pretty things for you to look at. Unlike Eggwars, new maps in Minerware don't change gameplay.
I like the current variety of maps on minerware, I agree that these maps need changing less often. Eggwars maps however play a major role in the way the game is played and need more time to be planned out and made.
Dedicating more time for eggwars would be decent, and, I think that is currently how it is being done already.

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
I gotta say, I would love new maps in eggwars. But maybe before that happens...
PUT AREA51 BACK! Everyone loved that map! PLEASE JUST ADD IT BACK!
And then we will talk about new maps
Once Area51 is back then we can add more maps, but after like 5 more maps, there cant be like 100 maps right? :/

P.S Add Area51
+1

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
ToonBer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd eitje!
Top Bottom