Do you think this is a good idea

• Yes

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • No

Votes: 16 94.1%

• Total voters

dragonking3002

Mar 15, 2016
As someone who hates 2 hour long matches I find it infurating how 90% of games have at least 1 gold or above person and about 99% of the time they vote op. My suggestion is to have servers that separate op eggwars from normal eggwars so we don't have to leave our teams stranded just for the sake of having a match that we can enjoy.

xXNiChO_29Xx

Dedicated Member
Feb 20, 2016
I really like OP and I like it even more when the game lasts a lot (Totally different from you).
They won't do this because then Gold Ranks would be Useless (In general Ranks) because they paid to vote (Mostly) so this suggestion I don't like...
Maybe you can try and ask nicely if the Donator is going to vote for OP and if he/she is well then Rip :P
You can also buy a Rank (Gold minimum) and vote for Normal :)
Have a nice day Sir!

StrikerDH

Jan 4, 2017
The Netherlands
In my opinion, this is a good suggestion. Because i hate OP too.
Only Cube will not do this because then ranks are less usefull.

dragonking3002

Mar 15, 2016
I really like OP and I like it even more when the game lasts a lot (Totally different from you).
They won't do this because then Gold Ranks would be Useless (In general Ranks) because they paid to vote (Mostly) so this suggestion I don't like...
Maybe you can try and ask nicely if the Donator is going to vote for OP and if he/she is well then Rip :p
You can also buy a Rank (Gold minimum) and vote for Normal :)
Have a nice day Sir!
A Gold player/above not voting for op or triple health? HAHAHAHHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHA. Also, We shouldn't have to leave lobbies over and over and over again just to find a match were we can have fun. Maybe this is not the only problem but mabye another problem is the way Vip ranks are made them selves

TheBrownster

Forum Expert
Jun 10, 2016
A Pasture
A Gold player/above not voting for op or triple health? HAHAHAHHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHA
I am emerald rank, and I pretty much only play normal/normal. Op is just too overplayed and had too many bowspammers. As for your suggestion: no. Splitting the boards would scam all current ranks and mean less people would buy ranks. I bought my gold rank so I could vote in eggwars. If the boards were split, i and many others would not have bought a rank. Sorry, but this will never happen.

KidBit

Dedicated Member
May 9, 2016
Maple Syrup Land
I was Emerald rank before i got Helper and i even now i will only play OP Normal Health. Honestly Separating them isn't a good idea cus that would also mean having to go through all the Plugins and edit the voting out and where would we put that option because of Speed Eggwars taking up the other side of Normal Eggwars?

Reactions: MimicPanda

TheVenom27

May 27, 2016
As someone who hates 2 hour long matches I find it infurating how 90% of games have at least 1 gold or above person and about 99% of the time they vote op. My suggestion is to have servers that separate op eggwars from normal eggwars so we don't have to leave our teams stranded just for the sake of having a match that we can enjoy.
No because it would remove the point of ranks. They are what run the server economically. Without ranks the server would be dead.

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
That sadly won't happen.
The reason why there is an OP option is because Cubecraft need ways to reward players whom Donated to keep the server up and running.
Currently there aren't many Perks/Cosmetics to give the players.
So one of the solutions was to add an Hardcore, OP and Health options to games.
I do agree that it can be annoying sometimes. But until Cubecraft adds an big amount of EULA Compliant Perks and Cosmetics this feature won't be removed.
Probably never since many players only bought their Ranks to be able to vote.
If you don't like OP then try to save some money until a sale (There is one now till the 19th) and buy gold or diamond rank. If that's, due to various circumstances, not possible join a giveaway. There is one every Friday on Cubecraft's Twitch and there is currently a twitter giveaway:
https://twitter.com/CubeCraftGames/status/852916677515902978

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
Texas, US
So scam ranks?
Sounds good.

Making people waste their money is always the right thing to do.

If you don't want to play OP EggWars, then buy a rank and vote against it.
Simple.

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
I have been stone rank for over 2 years and I get that it is annoying when someone votes for something you don't want to play. I used to leave te game untill I found one where this didnt happen. Another solution is joining twitter competitions so you might win a rank, like my rankupgrade from Gold to Diamond. https://twitter.com/CubeCraftGames

If it really irks you buy a rank and vote for normal
Not everyone can afford a rank though. Or is not willing to pay for Cubecraft, because someone won't let them or they just don't feel like it's worth paying.

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
I honestly don't mind OP, as long as it's with half health.
Ever since they changed the protection level to prot 4, I can easily kill anyone in a matter of seconds. Matches lasting forever won't really happen much as you can get an enderpearl if they camp their island. If they camp mid however, you'll be in quite the situation.
But I can definitely see some games lasting ages because of OP mode.

But you have to look at it from Cube's POV. If a player has a rank & wants to vote against someone else voting for OP, they can do it because of their rank.
If you want to vote against someone voting OP, you'll need a rank. Going to the board where you can vote for OP is pretty much always going to have OP or hardcore (as players can vote there)
Those boards will be targeted by OP-preferring players. This'll result in the NORMAL guaranteed board, and the OP/HARDCORE guaranteed board. Which again, removes the purpose of a rank in some cases.

Reactions: TheBrownster
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Hiiii xSchulzis! :D
UncleSpect wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on WolfX's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Heya, after a good while years having not appreciated sleep a lot, have I learned things. I have most of the times seen it as a hindrance to things such as relations and projects. But after years I realised that you need to sleep to be well. Both physically and mentally. When I also realized that I could work better and more efficiently, did I try to get more sleep. That reminds me, I need to sleep now hah XD
Top Bottom