Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Misled

May 11, 2016
Not too sure if this will be seen by anyone or how this forums stuff actually works but I'm annoyed enough to create an account and write this.

So I've been really enjoying the new PvP server recently, in particular the duels section (currently 205 wins / 18 losses), and I've come across a few minor flaws with maps that have started to annoy me. People accuse me of hacking quite a lot and often try to avoid conflict with me and just run around the map for around 4 mins just to try and get a draw. I think these maps should be altered so that fighting can not be avoided practically completely. For example, the player being a scrub can't just run around the same object for as long as they want. I've encountered this way too many times. Also, I'd suggest altering some maps that allow players to pearl out of bounds on. I've noticed a couple of people do this on the hockey rink one and a couple others. Maybe build a dome of barrier blocks around the main fighting area so people can't escape fighting for more than a few seconds or so.

I guess that's about it for my suggestions. I really appreciate you taking the time to read my struggles. Maybe a fix pls? :3 Not sure how to sign this off so.. erm...

~Misled

The_Supermarket

Dedicated Member
Oct 3, 2015
Westervoort
Not too sure if this will be seen by anyone or how this forums stuff actually works but I'm annoyed enough to create an account and write this.

So I've been really enjoying the new PvP server recently, in particular the duels section (currently 205 wins / 18 losses), and I've come across a few minor flaws with maps that have started to annoy me. People accuse me of hacking quite a lot and often try to avoid conflict with me and just run around the map for around 4 mins just to try and get a draw. I think these maps should be altered so that fighting can not be avoided practically completely. For example, the player being a scrub can't just run around the same object for as long as they want. I've encountered this way too many times. Also, I'd suggest altering some maps that allow players to pearl out of bounds on. I've noticed a couple of people do this on the hockey rink one and a couple others. Maybe build a dome of barrier blocks around the main fighting area so people can't escape fighting for more than a few seconds or so.

I guess that's about it for my suggestions. I really appreciate you taking the time to read my struggles. Maybe a fix pls? :3 Not sure how to sign this off so.. erm...

~Misled
Do you mean, that the maps are to big?

Efcluke94

👀
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
🎨 Designer
Oct 20, 2013
Could you be more specific with what exact maps, all I could gather is that you want barrier blocks around 'Ice Rink'.

If changes were to be made I need to know every map that you think has flaws, and how people exploit them and a potential fix. Thanks

Misled

May 11, 2016
Do you know where I could find a list of all the 1v1 maps and their names?

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Mr Jii Gamer wrote on SanCookie's profile.
Thank you for everything
UncleSpect wrote on gumoholic's profile.
thanks for everything!
UncleSpect wrote on itsmochhi's profile.
thanks for everything!
Lyriie wrote on Soulless_Unity's profile.
Thank you for everything Soul
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on Robbedz's profile.
Thanks for everything
Top Bottom